Why are people such pussy's??

Started by preddy08, July 09, 2008, 02:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

Quote from: thatguy on July 10, 2008, 11:45:57 PM
im going to waterloo iowa for a church workcamp thing for a week where about 300 highschoolers from all diff churches stay in a highschool for a week and fix up peoples house's next sat. so its pretty hick there?? ???

Waterloo is pretty damn hick!!!!! bring you skol and banjo :rofl: :rofl:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 11, 2008, 06:30:11 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on July 10, 2008, 09:15:52 PM
Quote from: shookie on July 10, 2008, 09:10:04 PM
But without iowa you would have meth and pig shit smells like gold  :thumbs: :rofl:

atta-boy, shookie, Tell 'em!  :rofl:

When I moved here from Ca, we went to visit my Uncle here we were driving away from his farm(next to a hog lot) to go out to eat. my dad goes "mmmmm, smell that money!" I was 13 at the time, 1988.  :puke:  Farmers, wtf. They grew up here......

Where in cali?

San Jose. Dad is from midwest, Mom from San Fran, they met when he was stationed in the navy there. His company shut down in 88, moved us all here to be hicks. I was 13 :lol: Some things I miss, others, not so much
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on July 11, 2008, 08:16:01 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 11, 2008, 06:30:11 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on July 10, 2008, 09:15:52 PM
Quote from: shookie on July 10, 2008, 09:10:04 PM
But without iowa you would have meth and pig shit smells like gold  :thumbs: :rofl:

atta-boy, shookie, Tell 'em!  :rofl:

When I moved here from Ca, we went to visit my Uncle here we were driving away from his farm(next to a hog lot) to go out to eat. my dad goes "mmmmm, smell that money!" I was 13 at the time, 1988.  :puke:  Farmers, wtf. They grew up here......

Where in cali?

San Jose. Dad is from midwest, Mom from San Fran, they met when he was stationed in the navy there. His company shut down in 88, moved us all here to be hicks. I was 13 :lol: Some things I miss, others, not so much

Cali to Iowa.....ouch!

:rofl:  Jk
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

LOLOL!!!!!!!!! It does'nt get much worse that that. You would think they would opt to stay in Cali.

Peelz

I thought it was pretty cool. Life turned out good for me. :thumbs:
(except for the meth thing)  :rofl:

yeah preddy,they sold their house for 160,000, bought one twice as big with 17 acres for 65,000.
The microwave was developed in San Jose, back then there were 7 factories in town, now there is one, and it only assembles them. No work.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: preddy08 on July 11, 2008, 08:22:54 AM
LOLOL!!!!!!!!! It does'nt get much worse that that. You would think they would opt to stay in Cali.

Yes.....it can get worse then that.  Cali to Nebraska!

:rofl:   :owned:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Hey, working at a engineering firm I can see all the cool new stuff that Omaha is doing. My step brother is a engineer in Des Moines and he said there is'nt shit going on, othere than the typical street improvement and or sewer seperation.

At least we secured the colege world series for the next 50 years!!! What do you have Iowa???? huh huh...... :rofl:

socalrappy700

So Omaha is getting new street signs?......or wait, a new fountain in the park?    :rofl:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 11, 2008, 09:22:44 AM
So Omaha is getting new street signs?......or wait, a new fountain in the park?    :rofl:

Suck it Trebek  :P :P :P :P  :rofl:

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on July 11, 2008, 09:19:15 AM
Hey, working at a engineering firm I can see all the cool new stuff that Omaha is doing. My step brother is a engineer in Des Moines and he said there is'nt shit going on, othere than the typical street improvement and or sewer seperation.

At least we secured the colege world series for the next 50 years!!! What do you have Iowa???? huh huh...... :rofl:

ummmmmm, we had a flood. :rofl: Oh wait, Tom Arnold was born here. :lol:

preddy08

Quote from: Peels660 on July 11, 2008, 09:30:29 AM
Quote from: preddy08 on July 11, 2008, 09:19:15 AM

ummmmmm, we had a flood. :rofl: Oh wait, Tom Arnold was born here. :lol:

Oh boy, I dont know if I would claim Tom Arnold. That poor basterd is bang'in Rosanne :jaw: :humper: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Peelz

Quit acting like you wouldn't hit it too. :rofl: :rofl:

Colorado700R

Gentlemen, I think we've lost the intent of this thread.  Please use the BS thread if you want to continue your conversations.

Aaron

socalrappy700

What was this thread about anyway?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

???  I think it was a meth enduced rant by preddy. 

:lol: