fasst flexx handlebars

Started by grap660, July 24, 2008, 04:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisGuyAlex

IMO they are a waste of $$$ a good anti vibe stem and having male genitalia eliminates the need
sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock

Temptation

My buddy has a anti-vibe stem and these and it is even better..To each their own I say

fire raptor

Ok I need the name of a good transplant Doctor so i can get larger Male Genitalia installed. Once that is done I can sell my fasst Flexx bars get rid of my stabilizer and be a real Man!!!!!

Caliraptor

i want in the flexx group buy.....grapp, can u order some flexx for me? :thumbs:
Skipping class and tapping ass

grap660

i bought some pro taper se bend bars instead just for right now i only have one question well these bars fit the stock 660 clamp  cause when i was comparing them to the stock bars these one are a little lower

2004 raptor 660 blue, alba racing pipe,pro flow kit,pro design foam filter,jetted,gytr skid plate,razr 2 on rear,monster stickers,

dads 2005 yfz 450 alba edtion,alba racing pipe,alba racing graphics,trinty intake,itp holeshots on rear,tag handle barz,jetted,cam mod

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

ThisGuyAlex

looks like a 400ex bend, and yep they'll fit the stock clamp
sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock

FoundArealQuad

Quote from: BADRAP08 on July 24, 2008, 10:33:28 PM
Thanks for the pics P525 :thumbs:

Is ther a pretty big difference between those and stock ?

i ride a lot of super rocky trails out here in the desert and never get numb hands like i hear a lot of people talking about, particularly riding in sand/dunes n such...(maybe cause i havent been to the dunes yet  ???) ( :slap:) but i have had my bars ripped from my hands plenty of times and it doesnt feel good...no wait as a matter of fact it F :mad:ING SUCKS!!!!

Im thinking fleex bars and CCP stabilizer... :grin_nod:

Also has anyone used the ati-vibe stem ?...how do you like it?

Thanks for the input
I think that would be a great set up. Yes the Flexx bars help with jumps and hard landings. The bars give about 2 1/2 inches and are ton more forgiving than any other bars.
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

fastraptor

Wow $300.00 thats alot of bucks for a set of bars but I know a whole lot of people that have they so one would assume that they must be good???
2006 Raptor 700r
Monster Duals
Skat Trak Haulers 8 paddle smooth buff fronts
Monster flow intake  Monster Box Fuel Controller
UMI Handlebars  Twist Throttle

kyledvor61

Quote from: fastraptor on August 15, 2008, 04:38:26 PM
Wow $300.00 thats alot of bucks for a set of bars but I know a whole lot of people that have they so one would assume that they must be good???
I only paid $250 for the bars with grips and other stuff but yes there worth it

fastraptor

I talked to my friend that has a set and he said quote  "I would never go back to regular bars"
2006 Raptor 700r
Monster Duals

FoundArealQuad

DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

fastraptor

with all the sand rail ruts out there in the dunes why get beat up any more than you have to ?  before  :'(  after  :)
2006 Raptor 700r
Monster Duals