Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: If you hit the lotto  (Read 2350 times)

Offline rookie

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
Re: If you hit the lotto
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 09:07:32 AM »
If I hit the 240 MILLION dollar jack pot I deffinatly would sponsor alot of rallies and pay for peoples way out if they really couldn't afford it. I would make sure everyone had something to ride as well. If someone's ride took a MAJOR shit i would drive them to the Yamaha dealer and buy them a new quad just so they can have a blast. I am one of those people who has fun when everyone is having fun. I would also go to the homeless shelter's and find the woman and kids who desperatly need help and who are willing to help themselves and buy them a house and get them set up. I am a selfless person and hate seeing people in need. I wish that the companies laying off these thousands of people would stop taking so much for them and let their salaries take a hit...

Offline disco

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 9
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2012, 11:39:31 PM »
Time to bring this one back up seeing it's almost half a freakin' billion dollars.

Call an attorney and a financial adviser.  Set up a blind trust so my name is not attached to that money.

House:  paid off
Family:  their stuff paid off

Quietly hook up mah friends.  No Ferrari or Lamborghini for me.  I'd get a pilots license for sure though.  Take some welding and fab classes.  Big shop full of toys, er, tools and an account with a steel yard.  Quietly take care of a few single moms I know with deadbeat ex's.

Personal trainer to whip me into shape.   :thumbs:  But tell him/her if I have a heart attack they ain't getting any money.  lol

Raptor Rally 2012 will be one to remember.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2012, 08:12:18 AM »
Call an attorney and a financial adviser.  Set up a blind trust so my name is not attached to that money.

I keep thinking about that disco...  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline disco

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 9
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2012, 11:10:11 AM »
Okay, my one *cough* excess might have to be a Chevy Volt with an LS7 in it.  First Volt on drag radials.   :thumbs:
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2012, 06:50:44 AM »
1/2 a billion? Hmmm, Raptor Rally Dubai, and Raptor Rally atacama..

Oh, and I'd buy the great sand dunes national park

Offline phucker

• Phrankenstein
  • VIP -
  • Street Cred: 7
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2012, 07:47:05 AM »
a plethora of guns would no longer be acceptable. i would buy a huge chunk of property in the middle of nowhere and have a landing strip on it. build myself a badass castle with a dungeon for my ladies, secret bomb shelters with full supplies of guns and food, you know for fun camping trips. a giant pole barn filled with all of the tools/machines i could find so i could spend my spare time building toys. would have a fleet of retro rods and of course a bunch of shelby cobras.we could have a raptor rally in my back yard cause im sure half of my land would be sand dunes and the other half heavily wooded. i would also pay off bills for family and friends and give some money to some good charities. after all of my original purchases i would move about 90 percent of the money into gold and silver.

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2012, 07:51:18 AM »
Dan with a million square foot shop full of toys....2 of which would actually start lol

Offline phucker

• Phrankenstein
  • VIP -
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2012, 07:54:31 AM »
lol... all of my other toys work great, its just my quad. its jynxed

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2012, 07:56:09 AM »
I think troy put some louisiana voodoo on it...

Offline phucker

• Phrankenstein
  • VIP -
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2012, 08:03:12 AM »
if he did it could only help. oh well i got the bitch running for the time being anyways

Offline THIS ASS FOR RENT

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2012, 08:18:36 AM »
If I won all that money I would take the lump some and shovel it into an offshore account so I wouldnt pay ANYMORE taxes on it first, Mail my dad a GPS preprogrammed to a warehouse full of all the toys he could want (motorhome/cycle etc etc) I would give a few million to my grandma because she would just give it all way to a church or family or something.  Then I would make real change for the better....
I would purchase an old hotel and open it up as a homeless shelter where the people that lived there had to stay clean (sorry peels) and fix it up, then there job would be to go around the neighborhood and rehab houses in need.  I figure theres no point in paying someones powerbill (or catching them back up) if there house isnt energy efficient, so make it happen.  The hope is that there power bill would come down to a reasonable amount they could actually afford.

I beleive there is an army of people out there that want to do good and have self worth....make a difference in peoples lives, not just stumble through this life until it finally ends.  If I had a shit ton of money, I would try to make that happen.

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2012, 09:28:39 AM »
If I won all that money I would take the lump some and shovel it into an offshore account so I wouldnt pay ANYMORE taxes on it first, Mail my dad a GPS preprogrammed to a warehouse full of all the toys he could want (motorhome/cycle etc etc) I would give a few million to my grandma because she would just give it all way to a church or family or something.  Then I would make real change for the better....
I would purchase an old hotel and open it up as a homeless shelter where the people that lived there had to stay clean (sorry peels) and fix it up, then there job would be to go around the neighborhood and rehab houses in need.  I figure theres no point in paying someones powerbill (or catching them back up) if there house isnt energy efficient, so make it happen.  The hope is that there power bill would come down to a reasonable amount they could actually afford.

I beleive there is an army of people out there that want to do good and have self worth....make a difference in peoples lives, not just stumble through this life until it finally ends.  If I had a shit ton of money, I would try to make that happen.

whoa!!! hater!  :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline THIS ASS FOR RENT

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2012, 11:17:10 AM »

Come on guy, I would buy you a mountain of meth so you wouldnt feel left out :lol:

Offline phucker

• Phrankenstein
  • VIP -
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2012, 12:14:22 PM »
watch out fuggers, i just bought 5 more tickets....

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2012, 12:27:43 PM »

Come on guy, I would buy you a mountain of meth so you wouldnt feel left out :lol:

sweet, then we're square.   :rofl: