Got a new toy

Started by preddy08, July 23, 2011, 08:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

Picked up a Sony A33 DSLR camera. This thing is one bad mammer jammer! Raptor rally pics are gonna turn out great!

One picture is over 4MB :jaw:

Battery is finally charged so I ran around the house taking pictures. I havent had time to play with the settings. All these were done on auto mode.

Perfect for the group pictures!

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

preddy08

Timing is everything!  :rofl:

Bella in a yawn and Jessey sticking her tounge out

A little bone envy.

Full zoom. Notice Bella's hitler stash just under her nose :rofl: :krandall:

Geo

NCIE how much it run? i need a nice high quality camera

Magz

Bad ass Camera preddy.......
my guess $500-600?

you can see all the details. HD  :thumbs:

hope you dont mind i edited one of your pics.

preddy08

Quote from: Geo on July 23, 2011, 09:16:56 PM
NCIE how much it run? i need a nice high quality camera

I got it out the door with a semi basic case for 830. MSRP on the camera is 699.99. I looked online and that seems to be the going rate, so I bought it locally.

So far I REALLY like it. I'm sure once I start playing with some settings the camera will really start to shine. Right now, shotting the dogs the pics are iffy at best, but I'll start playing with the advanced settings and see what I come up with. I looked at the Cannon and Nikon and the peeps at the local camera specialty store said for my needs this would suite me best. The capture is instant, which is awsome for ATV action shots.

txredxj

lol i was expecting a giant dildo....kinda disappointed  :help:

Kamakazi

ive had my sony a380 for about a year now.  Love it.  Just wait until you buy a real flash (i have the minolta 3600hsd).  Soon ill be looking for another lens though  ??? also i particularely enjoy the raw+jpeg mode  ;)
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Out Back Welding

I bought my wife a DSLR A230 bout a year ago, we love it :thumbs:

preddy08

You guys with the Sony have any suggestions for settings. Right now I'm kinda lost but maybe I should :rtfm: