700 Performance parts for sale

Started by Eatstone, June 10, 2010, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eatstone

I totally destroyed the rear end of my bike 2 weeks ago, so in order to fix it I have to sell some of my hop up parts. Prices include shipping in Canada/48 States. Parts are in excellent condition, and some I havent had a chance to install on my bike yet.

HD5050 used for some dyno pulls only,  $220 shipped.

Dynatek Programmable Ignition with DL custom curves $225 shipped

Fresh Trex2 port with +1valves and aftermarket springs $400 +core Have to check with Bo to see if this is okay, its in his possession.

Stock throttle body $60 shipped.

GYTR intake adaptor/filter/outerwear $50 shipped

15 tooth sprocket $20 shipped

Blue Powermadd hand guards $25 shipped

Blue Upper A Arms $75 shipped

Stock Piston $25 shipped

Stock Airbox with lid and clips $35 shipped

Fat Bar Handle Bars with Renthal Grips $50 shipped

Preference given to buyers wanting multiple items, prices in USD.
Thanks for looking, will take Paypal (you pay the fees) and EMT. Any questions email clintandstacey at cintek dot com , or pm.

rightaway

Fresh Trex2 port with +1valves and aftermarket springs $400 +core Have to check with Bo to see if this is okay, its in his possession.

do you have more info about. what kind of port,springs and valves. do you have pictures?

Krandall

That is the port I had suggested to you. It's bo white (VelociRaptors) biggest hand port that he does called the T-Rex. and comes w/ +1 valves. (would cost you $500 to have him do it for you)

here's some pics of the port: (intake side)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

rightaway

would that head package work with the hc3?

Colorado700R

RaptorRandy

Quote from: rightaway on July 29, 2010, 06:47:45 PM
would that head package work with the hc3?

That head would work with the HCIII, but it will work way better with that web 4 based HD5050 that he's selling. That would be a way better combo IMHO, and you could have Bo set it all up for you  so all you have to do is  bolt it on and go   :thumbs:  Maybe you could get a package deal  8)

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

rightaway

pm you about the head. did you get my message? email me back at not_that_jay80@hotmail.com

rightaway

Krandall

You sent the e-mail to Me. not selling mine :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

rightaway

jpracing