Power Commander 3 Map Help!

Started by mildizle, June 27, 2011, 10:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mildizle

Hey everyone,
I'm looking for a map for my 2007 Raptor 700.  Just got the head ported, valve job, kibblewhite spring kit, Hot Cam stage 3, 105.5mm cylinder with CP piston, Hot Rod +5mm crank, Velocity intake, Monster duals, PC 3.  Anything close would be extremely helpful,  I can't find much online!  Thanks!

Krandall

what kind of port did you get>?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

+1, and what size valves? +1,+2, +3 ??

mildizle

I'm not gonna bs you guys, I don't know "what kind of port" was done.  I thought they were all pretty much the same.  Still have stock valves for now.  I do 80% of my riding in Colorado (some trails, mostly dunes) and the other 20% in Oklahoma dunes, not sure if/how elevation plays into this.

VelociRaptor

Nah, all porting is not the same. Stock valves does narrow it down a pretty good bit on what style port it is though.

Colorado700R

mildizle

Colorado700R

Well, ill do my best to find you a map. But the absolute best thing you can do is call adam @ motoadventure kawasaki in loveland. He and his dyno will get your bike perfect!

Tell him raptorsource sent you ;)

Colorado700R

mildizle

Yeah I was planning on it.  I had him put the crank in the bottom end for me.  I was just hoping to get something close so I could ride it until he has time.

Colorado700R

If I can get my laptop operational soon, I should have something very close