Damn I want a UTV SXS

Started by Gunz, January 04, 2011, 07:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Seriously though, it's no secret, I want one of those new RZR 900's.... As soon as that thing is out I'm all over it.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

disco

SHOTGUN!!!  Get in line, suckas.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Langford

They are taking deposits now, and are shipping this week.  A few guys on RZR forum are expecting their to be delivered within a few days.  I'm not going to lie...I have been crunching some numbers the past few days and I want one too, but I will take too big of a hit on my 09. 

I picked up the first 08 that was available around here, and then traded that in towards the S model a few weeks after that was available.  I took a pretty good hit there, so if I were to do it again...I would be way too far in the negative.  Maybe if I were a little more responsible and paid this damn thing off instead of buying other stupid shit, I could go order a new XP...but being responsible is no fun. 

'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

Sand84

Quote from: Langford on January 04, 2011, 07:48:29 PM
They are taking deposits now, and are shipping this week.  A few guys on RZR forum are expecting their to be delivered within a few days.  I'm not going to lie...I have been crunching some numbers the past few days and I want one too, but I will take too big of a hit on my 09. 

I picked up the first 08 that was available around here, and then traded that in towards the S model a few weeks after that was available.  I took a pretty good hit there, so if I were to do it again...I would be way too far in the negative.  Maybe if I were a little more responsible and paid this damn thing off instead of buying other stupid shit, I could go order a new XP...but being responsible is no fun. 

Just give me your S and go buy a new one  :thumbs: 8)
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Gunz

That sucks Langford.... As soon as I get a chance to get to Polaris, it's ON!! $16g's is a huge hit already, I can't imagine the possibility of owing 20ish g's on one of these.. AAAAHHHH!!!!

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on January 04, 2011, 11:35:39 PM
That sucks Langford.... As soon as I get a chance to get to Polaris, it's ON!! $16g's is a huge hit already, I can't imagine the possibility of owing 20ish g's on one of these.. AAAAHHHH!!!!

32G's foo!!  You're buying me one too :kiss: