Quick Amazon steal on Nerf bars

Started by Gunz, January 14, 2011, 05:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

I wasted my Pro Armor nerf bars at the lil Sahara Rally. Anyways I found a set on Amazon for $129 shipped, I ordered them Wednesday and they are already here... They are going for $260+ on Ebay...

http://www.amazon.com/Pro-Armor-Y063030BL-Black-Nerf/dp/B001AWC320/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1295051762&sr=8-5

The picture of the nerfs are wrong, I double checked the part number and they are the better set. These are for the black version below.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Spartan

Damn that's a hell of a steal. Those aren't the fat pegs but still a great price especially for black nerfs  :nana:

rappyfreak

Crap! gonna have to order some for myself!! What the hell am I gonna do with the GYTR heel guards....
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Gunz

Damn, you're right.... My other ones are fatpegs so I guess I lucked out.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Kenneth

Before ordering you may want to double check and call the company the description says " Pro Armor Pro XC Nerf Bar were designed and engineered to be the strongest, most durable nerf bars on the market. We took a step forward to incorporate the heel guard into the nerf bar for added protection. Our technology allows us to go beyond competition, designing each set of nerf bars to specifically fit each individual bike. " which is the cheaper one.
Our New Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/KBMotorsports2005
Store Hours
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 6:00pm Eastern Time
270-774-1982
Sales@kbmotorsportsonline.com

Gunz

I already have them here, this is the second set I've bought the only difference between this set and my first set is $140 more for the first set and they came with fatpegs, which is another $51.60 through Amazon. This puts the $270 set from Pro Armor a whopping $180 from Amazon, still a steal.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

rappyfreak

So they are ok Mike? I can still use them with my stock pegs or o I have to buy the maximizers? I bought them on friday.
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

Spartan

You can use them with stock pegs, that's how I'm using mine.

rappyfreak

Thanks Pat! Can't wait to get mine, the Pro Armor sport nerfs that I have are pretty beat up!

Spartan

These have held up pretty good...I just don't like how the back of the heel drops below the peg, I have a bad habit of getting my heel stuck in that when I'm riding out whoops