How about a custom built REVO?

Started by THIS ASS FOR RENT, November 08, 2010, 02:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THIS ASS FOR RENT

I also have a custom built REVO with a polished frame and an RB TM323 Racing big bore engine.  I have a shit ton of spare parts for it and a JR Radio with 89 selectable channels and 2 receivers because I doctored 1 of them and bought a new one as a spare.  this is a nitro stadium truck with amazing enginerring in the suspension.  I took a platinum frame, sanded it down to metal and then wetsanded it to a chrome finish, now it doesnt look this good as it has been run, but with some quick love from mothers metal polish it will shine with no problem.  Lat time out I was having issues with the transmission, I have a spare off ebay and couldnt get the carb dialed in as it was cold and the last time run it was hot and if you know how to adjust them then your good....I dont, thats why I went electric.  :P

I will post current pics later and would sell both as a package for the right price.

Here is the frame I started with

and after HOURS AND HOURS of love...

This was not quite finished with the wet sanding...

Included will be probably $300 worth of upgraded parts as Traxxas thinks highly of there stuff, but like I said, this needs someone who like to tinker and give some love.
I will post more pics later.

$300 Shipped or trades obo's   OH, it also has electric start  :thumbs: