exhaust help

Started by ddonaldson6, October 18, 2010, 04:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddonaldson6

So i picked up a stock 08 700 dirt cheep and im looking to start some mods.. I thought i would start with a nice exhaust and air filter. I like the deeper sounding exhaust... Recommendations?

Alkire193

Single or Dual exhaust?  what is your budget? Full system or just slip-on for sound?

Fuel Controller is needed so it will run right with the intake and exhaust. Randy can point you in the direction of some Power Commander files for intake/exhaust only quads if you pick one up.

Variety of intakes out there. I had good results with the Fuel Customs Intake (FCI).

ddonaldson6

I would like to find me a used set of duals, something deep / throaty, If not i will go single full system. I know my way around the street bike world but this Raptor dirt stuff has me lost. Thanks for looking!

Spartan

Kamakazi

sell you my muzzy system for 200$ and i will split shipping half way, its deep and throaty, kinda like a nitro meth harley, has the qc and an sa, also has a welded bung for an o2 sensor.
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

ddonaldson6

After reading about the duals i think i am going to go that route.. So if anyone is selling or know of anyone selling hook me up!