110 VP racing fuel??

Started by zx10r203, September 22, 2010, 12:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zx10r203

Whats up everybody!?!?!?!

Haven't been on here in a very long time.  Been busy with projects and moving...

Just wanted to know if there would be any problems to run 110VP Racing fuel on a semi stock (exhaust, intake, PC)2009 raptor??

Sand84

WASTE OF MONEY!!!!   No need for more than 87.
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Colorado700R

You can run VP110 no problem, but do not expect a performance gain based up just that fuel.  Without the supporting compression and other internals, your spending allot of $$$ for what may actually be a slight performance loss.

Aaron

Krandall

+1 to both Aaron and Ryan. only benefit you'd be getting would be, slightly cooler running motor and nice smelling exhaust. ;)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

higher octane fuel has a higher ignition temperature. Meaning it is only more stable for the higher compression engine. Keeps it from detonating early. No good for a stump puller motor like a stock raptor. :thumbs:

Don't tell the banshee ridin people that. They don't listen. Spend 15$ a gallon for nothing. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

zx10r203

Thanks everyone!! It wasn't my money I was going to spend but I'll let the guy now!!

Spartan

Put in a 14:1 piston and web4 cam and you'll use it then :thumbs: