What would you do with a million dollars?

Started by Gunz, December 28, 2010, 11:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magz

Peelz

Quote from: disco on December 30, 2010, 01:24:05 PM
I'll tell you what I'd do with a million dollars.  Two Doodz at the same time.

wtf!

just go to a rally. Save the cash. if Krandall and preddy are there, I'm sure they are more than accommodating.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

disco

mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

LittleBuddha

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on December 30, 2010, 10:01:41 AM
I heard they were being pretty shitty about the recalling...

Yeah, that's why I lawyered up.  I knew they weren't gonna say sorry and give me back my deductible and co pays.  They blamed me for the failure.  Nice.  I hope my lawyer breaks it off in their ass.   :mad:

Troy31

06 LTR450- race quad
09 KTM 505SX- trail/duner/back up racer
09 YFZ450R- wife's
05 Blaster

Peelz

Quote from: Troy31 on December 31, 2010, 12:12:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHacDYj8KZM

did you really just post this?

Only homos and canadians listen to the barenaked ladies. And....I happen to know you aren't canadian. so......  :thumbs: your secret is safe with me. :lol:

I was hoping for something funny.  :(
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Kamakazi

its funny, i just bought a lotto ticket for 50 mil last night, maybe the next rally will be in canada, heck i could even probably get somebody to sneak peels in too.  you will fit into a suitcase right peelio?
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Peelz

Quote from: kamakazi on December 31, 2010, 12:31:01 PM
its funny, i just bought a lotto ticket for 50 mil last night, maybe the next rally will be in canada, heck i could even probably get somebody to sneak peels in too.  you will fit into a suitcase right peelio?

no chance. The border patrol is on to me.  :lol: SOMEBODY told them about the yakf**ker jokes.  :lol:

Kamakazi

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on December 31, 2010, 12:57:27 PM
Quote from: kamakazi on December 31, 2010, 12:31:01 PM

no chance. The border patrol is on to me.  :lol: SOMEBODY told them about the yakf**ker jokes.  :lol:

just grow a moustache, and speak in an itallian accent, they will be too busy laughing to care about your id
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Magz