Feels good to be single again.

Started by preddy08, May 17, 2010, 09:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

Single exhaust that is 8)

JSR has the best customer service I've ever seen. I had some issues at first getting the pipe to line up, but a few calls to John's cell phone after hours took care of that. Super nice guy to deal with!

Overall I think this pipe will be as good if not better than my old sparks. Header is HUGE, collector is huge, and the can is huge. Guess you cant go wrong there. They do have a mega core, but they dont offer a sparky for it :(

Few pics:
SS headers, Ti can, and a carbon fiber end cap. VERY LIGHT!

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

LOLing at the title.  :lol:

dig the carbon fiber tip.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Looks good shawn, to bad the duals didn't work out for you :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

preddy08

Quote from: Krandall on May 18, 2010, 07:11:31 AM
Looks good shawn, to bad the duals didn't work out for you :(

I'm really digging the look and sound of this bad boy. The duals just had too many issues to over look.

1badazz_700r

:thumbs: I dont miss my duals either. That is a sweet looking exhaust preddy. I was on the fence at first about getting rid of my duals,but i did it. Bought the sparks bigcore and 100% happy with it :thumbs:

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Spartan

Nice pipe Shawna...Love the CF tip too.

Raptor700SE2010

Looking good carbon tip looks cool  :thumbs:

Kamakazi

you know that  setup looks an aweful lot like my old White Brothers setup  ??? , except for the blinging tip of course
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Troy31

John didn't talk you into running E85 when you talked to him about the pipe?
06 LTR450- race quad
09 KTM 505SX- trail/duner/back up racer
09 YFZ450R- wife's
05 Blaster

preddy08

I know he's big on running E-85, but I did'nt bring it up. I'm a big fan of E-85 too, but the fuel consumption makes it too impractical for me.

rightaway

what kind of issues would you have with duals over single? because i'm thinking about switching from single to duals?