Happy Fathers Day!

Started by Livingmylife93, June 15, 2008, 09:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

who else but rk

i got my dad the bose earphones. he loves em.
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 17, 2008, 09:28:27 AM
Thought I was going to be a father until this morning.

<sigh of relief>

~Brian

noice  :rofl:  aunt flo was late showin up for her visit, eh? :grin_nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

<sigh of relief>

~Brian
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Papa Brian!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on June 17, 2008, 10:42:00 AM

<sigh of relief>

~Brian
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Papa Brian!

Thank GERD my favorite Aunt showed up. Aunt Flo.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 17, 2008, 10:51:42 AM
Quote from: Krandall on June 17, 2008, 10:42:00 AM

<sigh of relief>

~Brian

Papa Brian!

Thank GERD my favorite Aunt showed up. Aunt Flo.

~Brian
Poor kid woulda been born with a keyboard and mouse attached  :lol:

Flynbyu

I would introduce him to LFP Inc.

(Larry Flynt Publications)

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 17, 2008, 11:56:21 AM
I would introduce him to LFP Inc.

(Larry Flynt Publications)

~Brian

:thumbs:

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on June 17, 2008, 10:41:01 AM

<sigh of relief>

~Brian

noice  :rofl:  aunt flo was late showin up for her visit, eh? :grin_nod:

I was a little concerned.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

racinjason68

Father hood is great.   I wish it on all of you.    Someday I hope those with no kids go damn how did I survive without them.   Those that don't have kids won't truely understand till you do.

Gonna be stupid you better be tuff.  

Got duals ?

Peelz

Quote from: racinjason68 on June 17, 2008, 08:31:32 PM
Father hood is great.   I wish it on all of you.    Someday I hope those with no kids go damn how did I survive without them.   Those that don't have kids won't truely understand till you do.

+1 My 1.5 yr old is walking around and talking, now...i understand 100% My older son (5) got a miniquad last year-the first thing he asks me when we took it home:    "Can I put a pipe on it like your's daddy"  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on June 17, 2008, 11:13:54 PM

+1 My 1.5 yr old is walking around and talking, now...i understand 100% My older son (5) got a miniquad last year-the first thing he asks me when we took it home:    "Can I put a pipe on it like your's daddy"  :thumbs:

I'm new to the club and I couldn't agree more.  Life wasn't as much fun before even though people think your life isn't as much fun with kids, I was one of them....boy was I wrong.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

racinjason68

Yup my 3yr old boy keeps me on the go.     Has his own quad, into racecars, loves figure 8 racing and is now getting into fishing.    Oh and he has like 40 monster trucks and I bet he can name about everyone of them.  Watches monster trucks on youtube.

Kids are great and watching the grow up is just awesome, plus gives a reason to "play" more. 
Gonna be stupid you better be tuff.  

Got duals ?

Livingmylife93

Quote from: Peels660 on June 17, 2008, 11:13:54 PM

+1 My 1.5 yr old is walking around and talking, now...i understand 100% My older son (5) got a miniquad last year-the first thing he asks me when we took it home:    "Can I put a pipe on it like your's daddy"   :thumbs:

Thats really awesome, i would say cute but then people would just tell me to raise that multicolored flag....  :fruity:

:lol: