Tire and wheel combo's

Started by Diggs59, May 30, 2010, 08:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggs59

I'm close to some sand now fellas and I need a decent (not top of the line) set of wheels and paddles for the dunes/drag racing. My build is a +1 Racers Edge Head, Ferrea valves and springs, 11:1 piston, HD5050 cam, Dynatek ignition, Barkers, and a GYTR Intake. I'm also still running the stock swinger and stock gearing. If you're wondering why I'm telling you my what my build consists of it's because I need to know how many paddles I'll need to get the most out of my quad.......

I'm leaning towards Haulers and I'm hoping that there's someone out there who knows where to get them at a decent price with the wheels included....Please post a link to a good combo or send me a p.m. to put me into contact with a vendor to help me out:thumbs:

Diggs59

Just thought I'd update everyone on my setup....I called Sandtoyz Unlimited (they came highly suggested from the sandbox guys)and spoke with Chris (great guy) and told him about the setup I had (he even went as in depth as my body weight) and he suggested that I run a

21x12x8 8 cup Hauler on DWT Blue Labels

Their prices were pretty comparable to other well known sites/sponsors as well. Sandtoyz had my projected setup in stock and are going to ship them today (02Jun10)! Awesome customer service! Another thing that Sandtoys does (that a-lot of other sites don't do) is Bead to Bead them.

Needless to say I pulled the trigger and just wanted to share my experience with Sandtoyz Unlimited. :thumbs:

Mad Dog

Never talked to Chris, but Sandtoyz has always been a good resource.  Sounds like you'll have a good setup, congrats I'm sure you'll love them.

Peelz

for drag racing...haulers for sure. Duning...get a V-paddle.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Quote from: Mad Dog on June 03, 2010, 08:06:53 PM
Never talk to Chris, but Sandtoyz has always been a good resource.  Sounds like you'll have a good setup, congrats I'm sure you'll love them.

Are you saying DONT talk to Chris. or did you mean you have never talkED to him?

And the same, I've heard great thigns about sandToyz especially for Skat Paddles.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Mad Dog

Ipod did the auto-correct thing on me and i missed the "ed".  Fixed.