What I came home to last night.

Started by Sand84, August 01, 2010, 01:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livingmylife93

it would be funny to rig up a truck that once it gets broken into and started the airbags go off  :lol:

sorry about your luck dude, i would have a fried run the prints or something (home finger print kit  :D ) then run them, and find that person. Crack a few beers with em like i dont know they did it, then introduce them to my pitbull, and .45

disco

Sucks.  I have a screwdriver gouge on my passenger door lock on my truck from a dumb thief.  Luckily they abandoned it before they got in.  I guess somebody saw them and they got scared.

I had my house broken in once and a few years later my garage broken in.  Guns stolen from the house and whatever power tools they could grab from the garage.  Whoever broke in the house knew me.  THAT sucks.  I'd be willing to lose that "friend".
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Gunz

Same bullshit here. I got home around 2am Friday morning, walked back out at 7am and found glass all over the driveway. Except whoever busted mine was doing it outta spite. They shot it with a bb gun, missed the first time and put a wicked dent in the hatch. They ended up getting it the second time though. I know it some fuckn punk, cause It was a bb gun. Went out and bought one of those 500g DVR's with 8 camera's. Going to install it this week sometime. I haven't walked outside yet this morning, but I got a funny feeling....know what I mean.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Spartan

So what's the progress on this so far? Are you gonna file an insurance claim or just pay it out of pocket?

Sand84

That sucks Mikey :mad:  Fucking people cant work for what they want got to go try and take it...

Window gets replaced tomorrow.  I turned into insurance, if it was just a window i wouldn't but its body work and paint.  I found a key mark down my Passenger side Ext cab door to the tailgate.  Thats gonna get fixed to.
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Lady4Fiddy

Good to hear you're getting things fixed!  :clap:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

exentix

wow thats shitty man, especially that the cops wont get involved. not all cops are bad tho, i know for a fact whenever i eventually become a law enforcement officer i would try to do whatever to help somebody that had something stolen. that stuff just makes me so angry. seriously, just cas you cant afford nice things, dont steal it from people who can.  :mad:

thats sweet that the insurance covers it tho  :thumbs:

Segkast

What a jackoff... shitty luck man !
Oury grips & Yamalube

Havn2muchfun

Sorry man, that sucks. I'm sure the cops gave you the old, well it could have been worse bs. Like because all they did was cosmetic it's ok and no big deal.
So many upgrades, so little money.

Sand84

Yeah it sucks but its life i guess :(  FUCKING PUNK BITCHES  :box:

Quote from: Havn2muchfun on August 04, 2010, 05:55:54 PM
Sorry man, that sucks. I'm sure the cops gave you the old, well it could have been worse bs. Like because all they did was cosmetic it's ok and no big deal.

PHIL, damn man where you been?  Yeah they did pretty much that.  When you gonna make it up to the dunes?

Custom Carbon Creations

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Havn2muchfun

Quote from: Sand84 on August 04, 2010, 10:31:28 PM
Yeah it sucks but its life i guess :(  FUCKING PUNK BITCHES  :box:

Quote from: Havn2muchfun on August 04, 2010, 05:55:54 PM

PHIL, damn man where you been?  Yeah they did pretty much that.  When you gonna make it up to the dunes?
Been ok, and really busy working. You? (Other than the break-in thing) Hoping to make at least one trip to SL this fall, maybe around applefest, my stepson has been bugging me to go.

Mad Dog

Thread Hijack....

Great to hear from you Phil, would be cool to ride with you again so if you go and don't mind company let us know.

Havn2muchfun

Great to be back, I am trying to get on at least a little daily.If I can and do go, we would welcome company. I've been mia due to moving back out into the sticks, we have internet through hughes, and my wife does college online with it(uses all our allowance of bits daily) which is a little more important than this(only a little). That and cleaning up my grandfathers house is an ongoing project.   
Thread unhijacked..... :lol:

Sand84

Awesome Phil,  Get ahold of me when your thinking of making it up.  Im going to try to head up for a day this week.  :nod:

Custom Carbon Creations