What are pros/cons of the Yamaha Wolverine?

Started by Headrope, April 05, 2010, 09:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

he had a bunch of html code
I am sure he meant to show a wolvy pic

Langford

Mine started off looking just like this one...

Then after a little tumble at the dunes, I switched it up a bit and added the wheels (12" ITP SS108's), added the gray fenders from a 2007 model, painted the front bumper and rear grab bar black, and added the pipe, clutch work, jets and intake and then cut up a set of the graphics from an 07 model so they were a little more to my liking.  

'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

Colorado700R

Man, I bet I could have a ton of fun on a 4x4 wolverine 450........mildy modded ofcourse :batman:

Peelz

that wolvy looks bitchin with those wheels :clap:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

ctateusa

thanks for fixing that hefe.  It worked first time I posted the pics then I went back and edited it and i didnt recheck to make sure it worked afterwords.

'
stock with just the skids on it

another stock pic

after the work was done

ctateusa

here is one of me actually riding the worked over wolvy

my wife playing in a little mud

Not the deepest water I have ever had it in.  I have had to stand on the seat and still got my boots wet lol.

Peelz

Lol the wheelie pic.....u got da cellphone but no helmet...

ctateusa

The one with no helmet is when I was still working on it,  I was putting it up in a standup so that I could bolt on the skid plates easier.  As you can see from the other pics I do use a helmet when I am actually going for a ride.  And thats my fire radio not a cell phone  :lol:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

:ninja:  :lol:

I noticed you wear the helmet. decided to flip you $hit anyways ;)  :lol:

Hefe

the radio was for calling help when he splits his wig!

cool pics man!

ctateusa

I gotta be ready to roll on a moments notice  8)

Thanks guys,  I know it doesnt look as cool as a raptor,  but on the trails I ride it will definetly keep up with one  :lol: