So what did you do today?

Started by Gunz, March 18, 2010, 05:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Got pissed on, didn't pay for it this time....Camberlynn did it for free while I was getting her ready for her bath.  Its going to be one of those days.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Hefe

waiting for the poop stories......

Gunz

Tried to stay ahead of Hefe the new post whore...

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Hefe

Gunz

Did some sweet donuts with the Denali last nite...

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

BLU700R

Well its official today is the most boring day in my life... I have done nothing but sit on the computer all day... Been mudding all week and am just frozen and feel tired... So yeah. My day has been a blast.. I feel like doing something but at the sametime feel like doing absolutley nothing at all....... YAY for me..
+2 TB+GYTR full exhaust+12.1 JE+PCIII+15T+HotCams2+GYTR Intake+Iridium Plug=Crazy Badassness

Man do I miss my wheeler :(

disco

Work, church, sleep.  Now I'm trying to drown my headache with coffee.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

jstev

I went to the SAND/SNOW dunes.   Snow sammich out there. 

Krandall

Got a 4bbl carb put on my coronet!  :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Gunz

I did absolutely nothing until about 9 tonite, then an old college friend called me about his relationship with his girlfriend. I met up with him tonite to give him some support and try to take his mind off of it. Man I was in his shoes just 4 months ago. I know I looked like him for awhile and it was hard for me to see what everybody saw me as. I don't ever want that pain again. I hate seeing my friends hurting inside.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Today working..

Yesterday I made the venture up early in the AM to my parents place. Plan of action.. my cornet. Replaced the old 2bbl cast iron intake w/ a 4bbl aluminum intake and a 600cfm edlebrock carb :)

have a few things left over to do. but all and all, it went rather well.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Hefe

we were worried about ya Gunny!