look out for old ladies at the dunes

Started by vern burny, March 26, 2010, 07:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vern burny

My gray haired mother goes on vacation every year (without my father).  Her and a friend pick some place they want to see and go, no questions asked.  This year it was Oregon.  They flew out and spent a week wondering around the state.  In their travels they found a company that gives tours of the dunes.  The slow tour was scheduled for the next day but these two ladies were not going to wait around and decided to take the fast tour.  So my mother, the same lady that made a quilt for my son, and her friend climbed into the six passenger sandrail put on their goggles and raced around the Oregon dunes having a grand old time.  The only complaint she had was she still tasted sand later that day when they had dinner.

I think my mom might be cooler than me.  I hope she got pictures.

Krandall

:rofl:

you sir have been ousted by your MOM!!!!

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

vern burny

You have to look out for those old navy ladies, they'll suprise you.

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

vern burny

I think my parents have figured out that they have earned the right to do what ever they want.  Three weeks before my moms trip my dad bought a new truck.  He had it for a week and put on 3000 miles. The next week my parents decided to drive to florida.  My mom went on her trip and the old man managed to put on another 3000 miles.

Does all parents become awsome when the kids are no longer able to take advantage of it?

Peelz

Quote from: vern burny on March 26, 2010, 09:30:50 AM
I think my parents have figured out that they have earned the right to do what ever they want.  Three weeks before my moms trip my dad bought a new truck.  He had it for a week and put on 3000 miles. The next week my parents decided to drive to florida.  My mom went on her trip and the old man managed to put on another 3000 miles.

Does all parents become awsome when the kids are no longer able to take advantage of it?

:lol: yes it appears that way!!!!! BUt still taking advantage of it. My Dad was always wanting to go places and pay for dinner right up until he died. THis summer, we are taking a trip to just CAli because he wanted to. Mom rented a condo for the entire family to stay in. :woot:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sounds kickass!!

I can't wait to go on an actual vacation.. :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on March 26, 2010, 10:00:22 AM
Sounds kickass!!

I can't wait to go on an actual vacation.. :(

It has been awhile. I haven't been away from this current job for more than week since I started. Still carrying fears from losing my job back then I guess.

we are in Cali for 2 whole weeks!!!!! 3 days in LA at disney. THen a week a bit north at pismo, with the bonus of riding a rappy on pismo beach (oceano) Very happy mags decided to quit being a lurker and become a whore. :lol: THen up north to wine country, to see my dad's best friend. THe guy with him in that pic I posted of them in the navy. He's loaded and lives up in the mountains. :thumbs: