So I bought some paddles...Should I get different ones????

Started by r00st, February 17, 2010, 09:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

r00st

I dont want to get too cocky... Some of the guys I ride with weigh about the same as my morning shit (seriously..130 after getting thrown in a pool). I am working on getting down to 200 before the trip so that should help. Not to mention my quad makes that funny stuff...whats it called?

O ya...TORQUE. Those little LTR's wont know what hit em! I used to be able to pull a low geared 4th on the 730 up the hill so im hoping for the same.. I have 13/14/15 CT sprockets and might pick up a 39/41 rear for tuning purposes.
2007 Raptor 700 SE
With some SHTUFF

Peelz

Quote from: r00st on February 24, 2010, 08:03:55 AM
I dont want to get too cocky... Some of the guys I ride with weigh about the same as my morning shit

L-O-L!!!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

r00st

RS needs another Silver Lake trip... I have not been to the dunes since June of 08. Silver Lake is a joke after real dunes but its better than NOTHING! A little raptor brethren comradery (and some boozin) sounds good. I have met up with some DS guys (very large fellows LOL) so would be nice to meet and ride with some of you guys (SOME... im not sure about all of ya! ;) )
2007 Raptor 700 SE
With some SHTUFF

nlvredneck

i found on my particular rappy  at dumont i was faster with 20x10x9 7 blade extremes on the stock rims running 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear than i was on 21x12x8 7 blade haulers and it would only pull 1st, 2nd and 3rd? the r/o on the x-tremes was 62 and the haulers was 67
07 Blue Rappy 700r
CT Racing Exhaust
PCM III
Velocity Filter w/o lid