New Hauler

Started by quiksilverz71, January 30, 2010, 08:42:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quiksilverz71

Well I sold my 2000 Silverado last week

The new truck is a 08 Silverado 2500HD with the Duramax, 6" lift with 35's

It was hard to let the old truck go and this was kinda a impulse buy :lol: But I'm loving this new truck alot. Now in a few years I'll be ready to pickup a Toyhauler :coolshades:
09 Raptor 700 (Blue)
Flexx Bars/ODI Grips/AVS Levers/Quad Tech Seat
PC5/Pro Design/Barker Duals
Hiper Tech 3/ITP GNCC Tires
Pro Amor Skids/Precision Stabilizer/HIDS

06 Raptor 700 (Gray)
PC3, Pro Design Intake, ODI Grips
07 GYTR Front Shocks,AVS Levers
Pro Armor Skids/Precision Stabilizer

Oilfield_Mafia

Sweet Ride! You will LOVE that LMM Duramax. When you get ready to mod it, holler at me. I've got the hook up on Diesel Go Fast Goodies. :thumbs:
Member #1 of Team Prick - GTFOMW

Horsepower is like a condom, I'd rather have it and not need it.. Than need it and not have it.

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

disco

Me like!  Saw the first pic and thought, "Ooh, dang.  He sold that?"  Then saw the next pic.  "Nice."  8) 

Those four full doors are nice.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

yamaguy0

The best trailer set up so far that i have seen was a home made 5th wheel enclosed trailer.  It had a generator, fueling station, compressor, and a pressure washer up in the 5th wheel compartment.  it was a 18ft 102" wide body trailer with a completly flat floor.  The guy ran a bunch of lights on the roof, pex tubing along the side for water and another line for air.  His hose for the pressure washer hooked up by the door so you can clean the quads before loading them.  He used those sheets of foam to insulate it, and it had a propane heater in it.  It was not pretty but functioned well.  He pulled it with a stock 06 Duramax and it seemed to trail nice at 80 going down the road.  I asked him why not just buy a toy hauler, he said that it was cheaper to stay in a hotel and not haul a whole house with him.  I think i would like to do something like that some day.

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

funyun

Spartan

Sweetass truck....I'm definitely getting another HD someday.