106 bore 5 mil stroker , ported head+ 1 mm valves and web 3's

Started by ralph265, March 18, 2010, 11:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ralph265

Hi Guys

Been  away for a while due to birth of William our second ( and I hope last ) son. So still  no sex for me. But I'm
growing a huge right bicep.

Anyway , I am building this engine with above spec , and I want to know if I can  run it on a stock throttle body
and injector , and also what map.

Being me, When I split the crank I broke a small sensor with 3 wires coming out of it. I am guessing that its the
max  speed sensor.  Can I run without it if I make a plug ? and would I need electrcial mods  to the conector.
I gapped the rings right  :clap:

So advice , and sex will be greatly appeciated. The puppy is now on a diet cus he's too fat and he eats crap and
pukes on the dining room carpet right around lunch time every day . My inlaws are drinking all my good wine.
So the usual shit sandwich for me.  Will post up list of spares asap

Peelz

you came to the right place for questions. And $ex :humper:

And if you need puppy disappearing advice too. :lol:

GUess we kinda need more info about which sensor and where it was.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

ralph265

Top rear of engine , above neutral and reverse sensors to the right if you where looking at exhaust

Gunz

You can run a stock TB and injector on your 106/5mil stroke build,,,BUT you are going to be costing yourself about 3hp with the stock TB, assuming you are running a stock head. Even more if you have a pp/cnc head +valves. That's a BIG motor and has alot of airspace to fill and with the stock TB the airflow will be minimized. I run a 106/6mil stroker and a WK 54tb/stock injector. I would suggest at least a +3TB.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

you know what I think is cool?

He put all that work and money into his quad, and then we tell him that he is "costing himself horsepower" :lol: So. in essence, he cost himself more cost. :lol:

I <3 Raptorsource. :lol:

well this whole hobby in general.  ;)

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

I just realized the topic says ported head +1 valves.... So you are costing yourself more like 5-6hp with that stock TB...

Karma at ya Peels :thumbs:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on March 19, 2010, 12:26:47 PM
I just realized the topic says ported head +1 valves.... So you are costing yourself more like 5-6hp with that stock TB...

Karma at ya Peels :thumbs:

y tu' tambien boss.

ralph265

thanks guys . Who's the best to  order the bored out TB ? I know tech quad shop sell em.

Im in for  fun, my number one rappy has such a good engine it then needed thousands of  dolars of arms and swing arms,
+2 swing arm,carrrier ,billet hubs , hiper wheels, ect , to put the power to use

so I really am costing myself cost. But I gave up rallying to do the house and the workshop , and I used to run colins 94 wrc
subaru , so just a ecu  off that was more than an entire modded rappy.
Love the modifying cus I can do itmyself badly instead of paying big money to someone else to do  it badly.

Hey thanks but nobody told me what the sensor was  :'(

Gunz

White knuckle has a 54tb for ya. I got my +3TB from KDS, but I dont think he is doing any right now. ???

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

ralph265

talk about costing me money ;) just got a 58 and big injector from them. Thanks  :clap:

SENSOR ????????? :'(

Peelz

Ralph!!! you ran a rally car? SO jealous of you my friend. A friend and me were really close to doing it but the cost became too much, because there was only one rally close enough to do then.

I miss watching WRC, not televised in the states anymore :(

+1 on doing the work yourself badly :lol: This is how we learn. :thumbs:

sorry not sure about what sensor that is. Never had one apart. I looked it up but can't tell.

Krandall

I am going up to visit the rappy tomorrow. I'll take a look around and we'll get it figured out.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

ralph265

ran lots of rally cars ,google ralph abel and samuel palanca ( my codriver ) and ralph abeL and mark swallow ( myother codriver ) miss it a bunch..... kids .... but I just got my new "daddy" car ,510 horse blown Range Rover Sport