08 parts

Started by Eagle700R, August 25, 2009, 06:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle700R

pm me if ya need them..

Krandall

totally the right forum. I hope we can get some publicity for this!!! HECK OF A DEAL!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

txredxj

were are you located? I got some front pogos I'll trade for 100 plus shipping

Eagle700R

Im in ohio...$100 seems a little low the shocks are in great shape except for the covers scratching the springs some.

Woolfman

06 Raptor 700 white and silver Sparks X-6, PC3, Pro Design K&N no lid, HC3, CP 11.5:1, K&T Port&Polished head w/ Webb springs & +2 Valves, SE Shocks Rear shock rebuilt by Wiigstyle racing.

Eagle700R

Not  in my BOOK it isnt ...I believe it to be the other way around..

Peelz

we tried to do this for Sandy, but they itemized his quad and totalled it including parts..
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Eagle700R

To clarify the quad was stripped of all aftermarket parts...There is no aftermarket stuff forsale...And i was told today that it is going to the scrap yard and that they have all they need including pictures..It looks like it did the day i brought it home except for its totalled..Again if ya need something pm me.

1stwarrior95

Still have any of this? I'm lookin for a throttle position sensor or maybe the whole throttle body.

tokie856

DO U HAVE THE REAR BRAKE CALIPER AND ROTOR?
PM ME AT wts@mywdo.com.
Thanks.

Raginraptor

Do you still have the radiator??
My New Build:
Barker duals, PcV, Dynatek prog. W/Dl700 custom curve,+2 Valve Megalodon head by Bo (velociraptor), Hdd5050 cam, KW Valve Springs,105mm 12.1 Cp piston,  Wk 54mm Tb Kit