Free Graphics for new Rappy Owners !

Started by Segkast, February 15, 2011, 01:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Segkast

I'm not sure the exact rules etc., but I read about this in Dirtwheels this month- Free Graphics from One Industries for new Raptor owners !

http://www.oneindustries.com/YamahaProgramRules.aspx

Copy/pasted from that link:

Yamaha Sport ATV Graphics Giveaway Promotion

Thank you for your Yamaha Sport ATV purchase. You're going to love your new ride.

To show our appreciation, you are invited to receive a free*, customizable graphics kit for your new ATV.

Please follow these directions to place your order:

The free graphics kit is being offered by Yamaha thru One Industries.

Go to http://www.oneindustries.com/yamahaoneidpromo to access a special promotional order page
Please enter your ATV's Vehicle Identification Number when prompted
Follow the on-screen instructions to place your order
You can choose from a total of 7 designs/colors
Once your order is submitted, One Industries will create and ship your custom graphics
Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping. "Note: Any additional items on this order will also have delayed shipping due to the custom graphic production time."
"Only one free graphic per VIN, per order. If multiple graphics under this promotion or other items are added to cart you will be charged retail price for additional items
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Paul Godfrey at One Industries at 858-385-8532.

Thank you again for your purchase and we hope you enjoy your custom graphics kit.

IMPORTANT NOTES: Only one free graphic per VIN, per order. If multiple graphics or other items are added to cart, you will be charged retail price for additional items. Any additional items on this order will also have delayed shipping time due to the custom graphic production time. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping in all orders.

*Customer is responsible for shipping and a $5 handling fee for graphics kit
*Vulgar or explicit content will not be printed and your graphic will come without custom name being printed.

The Yamaha ATV Operations Team

Program Rules

Customer purchases unit from dealer between September 1, 2010 and December 28, 2010.
Customer must place order no later than January 7, 2011.
Customer will be charged for shipping costs and $5 handling fee at time of order.
Eligible Models: All new 2011 and prior year Raptor 700, YFZ450/R/X, Raptor 250 models.
Offer only applies to customers residing in Arizona, California, Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington at time of purchase.
Customer responsible for application of graphics kit
Yamaha, its dealers and One Industries are not responsible for application of the graphics kit or any damage to the unit caused by the application process.
*Customer is responsible for shipping and $5 handling fee for free graphics kit.
Oury grips & Yamalube

jonny_b

too late.  :( orders had to be in by jan 7th 2011, and was only good for new 2011 or prior year quads bought between sept 1 2010 and dec 28 2010.

Spartan

Segkast

Yeah.... I suck :lol: I really thought it was this month's DirtWheels I was reading too :(

Sorry :aaron:

Quote from: jonny_b on February 15, 2011, 03:56:10 PM
too late.  :( orders had to be in by jan 7th 2011, and was only good for new 2011 or prior year quads bought between sept 1 2010 and dec 28 2010.
Oury grips & Yamalube

THIS ASS FOR RENT

??? I think Seggy owes us all blowjobs....  :raptorrally:

Segkast

Oury grips & Yamalube

jonny_b

whoa!!! this aint raptorback mountain!!  :confused:

Segkast

Quote from: jonny_b on February 23, 2011, 01:21:38 PM
whoa!!! this aint raptorback mountain!!  :confused:

Apparently Johnny_b has not been in the chatbox much :lol:
Oury grips & Yamalube

Segkast

OFFER EXTENDED ! SEE, I'M ON POINT !!!!! :rofl:

CYPRESS, Calif. – March 1, 2011 – Yamaha Motor Corp., U.S.A., the number one maker of sport ATVs, is extending its industry-first promotion with One Industries to offer free customizable graphics kits to new customers across the country. Initially available as a test promotion in select states last fall, now anyone who buys a new 2011 or prior year Raptor 700, YFZ450R, YFZ450X or Raptor 250 model ATV through June 30, 2011, can order this free kit online at ONE Industries | Yamaha

There are seven unique kits available for each model in different colors, styles and designs. Riders even have the option to customize their own kit by adding their name or race number. Photos of the kits and more information about this limited time promotion is at: Yamaha Sport ATV Graphics Giveaway

"Following our initial Yamaha-One Industries custom graphic kit offer, we're extending this program to make it available to any customer across the country," said Steve Nessl, Yamaha ATV/SxS marketing manager. "This program gives Yamaha customers an added level of personalization – at no cost – whether their sport is riding sand dunes on a Raptor 700, MX on a YFZ450R, or trails on the Raptor 250. This is another example of how Yamaha continues to be the leader in the sport ATV world."

Ordering at ONE Industries | Yamaha is simple and requires only a vehicle identification number and Yamaha warranty registration. The only costs are a $5 handling fee and shipping when placing an order.
Oury grips & Yamalube

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Segkast

I think I had the same idea... you visiting a showroom near you too there Ninja ? :rofl:
Oury grips & Yamalube

Krandall

No...............................................

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Segkast

Oh, maybe I'm the only douchebag thinking about that one then :rofl: Ninja on !
Oury grips & Yamalube