Barkers Arrived....what should I be seeing?

Started by neuspeed5, June 02, 2009, 07:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neuspeed5

Ok, so my Barkers came today  :clap: and I was rummaging through the box like it was Christmas.  The powdercoating, ceramic coating and billet straps look great, but it does not seem like it is all there.  I ordered the quiet cores and spark arrestors with them.  Are those two things already installed?  If so, what should I see when looking inside of the exhaust?  It is just an empty hole...no dome, no screen, nothing.  Anyone have experience with the quiet cores and spark arrestors?  I am going to call TQS tomorrow, but I was hoping to get some information prior to the call.  Thanks.

Peelz

quiet core will decrease the circumference of the cans by a ton. Probably around 3/4" with them in. 1 3/4 with them out.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

tuffguy

I ordered my Barkers with spark arrestors  and they were pre installed. You would see a screen from the exhaust outlet end. The quiet cores have spark arrestors  attached to them. I ordered them separately. Here is a pic of the quiet core. You'll have to check to see what you have.

TechQuadShop

Should have been installed.  If they are not give me a call and we will get them to you ASAP.
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

neuspeed5

Quote from: TechQuadShop on June 03, 2009, 08:39:36 AM
Should have been installed.  If they are not give me a call and we will get them to you ASAP.

Thanks for the replies guys.  I called TQS and Steve took very good care of me.  Can't wait to get these things installed.

nikita

i ordered my barkers at tqs with qc but didn't received them to...

TechQuadShop

Nikita did you ever get them?  Do you need me to throw 2 in your package I have going out to you?
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

nikita

Quote from: TechQuadShop on June 09, 2009, 03:39:58 PM
Nikita did you ever get them?  Do you need me to throw 2 in your package I have going out to you?

unfortunatelly i haven't received them. it'll be great if u put them in. :clap: THX