Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Barker

This is my stockbore/stroke with.
   12.5:1 piston
   stage2 head
   RHC14 cam
   +3mm TB
   pump gas

I am still waiting on a 54mm TB  to see if we can see mid 70s from this build.
It will be at silver lake for the rally even if i can't make it still up in the air.

Barkers Performance
www.barkersexhaust.com

Krandall

Hope you are able to make it to the rally Tim!!! Had a blast hangin/chattin with you last year!!

That's quite the runner!!!  :nana:

only a 12.5:1 piston!!!! DAMN. Port work has to be out of control!!!!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Tim Barker

I am going to try to get there just have to find somebody to watch the kids the wife is going to oregon for 10 days starting the 18th and i am going to be in WV riding the hatfield mccoy trails from the 11-16th. Phucker doesn't want me to go so he can hog my quad :).

Yes that is only 12:5 and the portwork works well. Phucker and Hefe both asked me what fuel was in it, i told them 87pump THEY forgot they emptied my lawnmower gas into it 2 days before when they were out drag racing hefes 450 against it.
When i get the 54tb i will actually work on the fuel map didn't want to waste to much time today because we were running Hefes YFZ450R with the new head and cams and we found out the 42mm tb is not big enough we are going to try the honda 50mm tb.

Barkers Performance
www.barkersexhaust.com

Colorado700R

why Tim, why do you have to tease me with shiny new parts......

I feel like Dori in finding Nemo

Good talking to you early, hope to hear from you on monday.

BTW, those darn shiny YFZ pipes might need to be ordered too :'(

Tim Barker

Barkers Performance
www.barkersexhaust.com

Kenny

Looking good Tim...... I think you already have a mid 70's build once you are tuned, get the ignition done and a FCI(or well tuned tube) :nod:

Put a worn out chain, light axle and run it in 5th you'll be at approximately 83.54269313342 hp ;)
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

Tim Barker

You are probably right But i never have time to mess with my own. I keep trying to build my engine for the drag racer and everytime i get it close somebody purchases the head off it.

Barkers Performance
www.barkersexhaust.com

Krandall

Quote from: tbarker on June 07, 2009, 05:19:03 PM
You are probably right But i never have time to mess with my own. I keep trying to build my engine for the drag racer and everytime i get it close somebody purchases the head off it.

that's not always a bad thing ;)

Phucker just wants to be cool for a weekend being part of the 700 gang.  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Tim Barker

I am not complaining.

Phucker will never be cool but he still tries. :rofl:

Barkers Performance
www.barkersexhaust.com