Powercommander V with Autotune

Started by Leanfactor, May 20, 2009, 09:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leanfactor

Anybody have the Powercommander V with the Autotune option?  Does the bike have a O2 sensor already on it and I just have to replace it with this one or am I going to cut a hole in the exhaust to put a new one on?  May just go with the Powercommander III, less trouble.
2008 Raptor 700R
        DRD Slip-on
        AFI Intake
        Powercommander V
2008 Honda TRX700XX - Stock
2008 Raptor 80

AMSOIL in all engines!!

Need Amsoil or have any questions, PM me any time!

Krandall

Raptor doesn't come w/ an o2 sensor.. That would be a nice option from Yamaha though! 8)

You can get the PC5 it's about the same price as the 3 I think $10 more. That way, if people start renting out headers/auto tuners for different exhausts. You'll be set. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Leanfactor

I think that is what I am going to do.  Get the PCV with out the autotune feature.  It's about the same price so it would be stupid not to.  I am just hope Steve has a good map for it when I order it for the upgrades I am going to do.  :thumbs:
2008 Raptor 700R
        DRD Slip-on
        AFI Intake
        Powercommander V
2008 Raptor 80

AMSOIL in all engines!!

Krandall

If not, we can get you set up, It's pretty easy to convert PC3 to PC5 maps. Good luck man :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Leanfactor

Just ordered my PC5, AFI airbox, and DRD pipe from Steve!   :clap:
2008 Raptor 700R
        DRD Slip-on
        AFI Intake
        Powercommander V
2008 Raptor 80

AMSOIL in all engines!!

Krandall

BAM! Your butt dyno will REALLY like you!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Leanfactor

Holy cow!  I ordered this stuff I think was Saturday and the stuff is here already!  Steve, great service and fast delivery!!  The only thing I am still waiting on is the nerf bars and that is only because they don't carry the ones I wanted for the 2008 700R so Steve called me to make sure another set would be okay.  Will probably have those today or tomorrow.  Will post pics and video of improvements once I get to put them on...may not be for another week or so   :'(
2008 Raptor 700R
        DRD Slip-on
        AFI Intake
        Powercommander V
2008 Raptor 80

AMSOIL in all engines!!

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Leanfactor

My co-workers are saying the same thing.  They said they would be up all night doing it if they had to.  The thing is, with my wife's work schedule and mine during these two weeks, by the time she gets home, we only have about three hours together before we both are to tired to do anything.  June 5th is when this rotation is over and she is off for a couple of weeks and I get to go into the block leave perior, install time and lots of riding!!!   :clap:
2008 Raptor 700R
        DRD Slip-on
        AFI Intake
        Powercommander V
2008 Raptor 80

AMSOIL in all engines!!

1badazz_700r

I just ordered a PC5 from fuelmoto,cause my pc3 took a dump. fuelmoto will change any pc3 map into a pc5 map when you purchase from them and as many as you want. :thumbs:

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Leanfactor

Steve said he was going to load mine with a map since I ordered the intake and exhaust from him as well.  I will verify though once I crank it up and hook up the laptop.
2008 Raptor 700R
        DRD Slip-on
        AFI Intake
        Powercommander V
2008 Raptor 80

AMSOIL in all engines!!