Map question/request. (free beer!)

Started by miguel pereira, May 27, 2009, 08:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miguel pereira

Hey guys, my mechanic just finished intalling some HC2 to my rappy. I've got also a pro-flow in a pro-design, regular barkers and PC3. I leave at sea level, and use 95oct gasoline.

My question is, should I keep the current map (for these parts), or should I change map to this one? (which would be closer?)
No QC - Trinity Intake - K&N Filter Stage 2 HC - 11:1

Or, can someone give me a closer one to my setup?

If someone can, please sent it to
miguel.jorge@portugalmail.pt

I'll pay a free beer (in Portugal  :D) to the good looking fella that provides me with a good map for this setup!  :thumbs:

Krandall

I would change it, with the HC2 you'll have a bit of change throughout the entire range of the map.
Send me something good and dark!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Free beer, a plane ticket, and ticket to professional football match. I will help you out. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

miguel pereira

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on May 27, 2009, 11:34:17 AM
Free beer, a plane ticket, and ticket to professional football match. I will help you out. :lol:

I had a girlfriend that talked like that...  :confused: didn't last long...  :nod:

Krandall, you would put the map with the compression piston? Wont it be a bit too much? or not really? And the beer is payed in Portugal! (unless the map provider has some kind of beer paypal  :P)

Krandall

damn :(

Compression won't change your map :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: miguel pereira on May 27, 2009, 12:41:06 PM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on May 27, 2009, 11:34:17 AM

I had a girlfriend that talked like that...  :confused: didn't last long...  :nod:

Krandall, you would put the map with the compression piston? Wont it be a bit too much? or not really? And the beer is payed in Portugal! (unless the map provider has some kind of beer paypal  :P)

:( Had to try.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

1badazz_700r

compression will not alter your map :thumbs:

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm