bad ass camaro.... super sleeper

Started by EVL LS1, June 02, 2008, 10:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on June 05, 2008, 02:05:28 AM
thats a great feat and all.. BUT... Camaros are still chick cars... ::)

Been seeing quite a few Nissan Skylines. even got to look under the hood of one... twin turbos'(stock)sexy :nana:

Skylines? Sweeeeet!

How much is gas per liter down under Randy?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

My cousin has one of the trans ams of the smae body style and its a 2000. Basic bolt on's for a car like that. A few years ago I told him its gonna be my car and im going to buy it from him. The time is coming :grin_nod:

ekraptor2003660

My bros got an 01 Camaro SS and that is completly stock and DAMB that bitch is fast. she know how to move. he took it to the strip once and he said it ran something like mid to low nines and hes done nothing to it, completly stock. Shes Sweet.

EVL LS1

1/8th?   i had two trans ams in the past one had a good bit of bolt ons and the other was about completely rebuild for the strip. back then wasn't too much out there as far as aftermarket parts..  i wish i had waited until now... you can get a lot of power out of them now cheaper and easier than when i was into ls1's

ekraptor2003660

i dont think it was 1/8th, im pretty sure he said full 1/4, but ill ask him the next time i talk to him.

EVL LS1

:lol:  no way 9s in the 1/4 stock  :thumbs:  unless it came stock with a twin turbo  :rofl:

u do realize the car posted in this thread runs 9's and has
12Psi 716rwhp and 665rwtq
15Psi 815rwhp and 765rwtq

racinjason68

I was thinking the same thing, no way stock and in the 9's for 1/4 time.     Gotta love sleepers.     
Gonna be stupid you better be tuff.  

Got duals ?

kyledvor61

Quote from: ekraptor2003660 on June 06, 2008, 11:54:58 PM
i dont think it was 1/8th, im pretty sure he said full 1/4, but ill ask him the next time i talk to him.

deffinitely 1/8