Pro Armor Fat Peg Nerf Bars

Started by PnoT, March 17, 2009, 05:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PnoT

My brother has a set for a Raptor 700 and is looking to get rid of them due to his tire size is too large.

They've been on the bike for about 5 months now but are in excellent condition.  He's wanting $180 + shipping for them.  One side is still on the bike because he's not home from work yet to take it off.  There is one screw missing from the right side but all the other screws will come with the set.

MORAPTOR700

I have a question about your bars. There is suppose to be a tab back by the heel guard that helps support the fenders. Why doesn't these have them. What or how did you support the fender? Also were are you located? Thanks
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

PnoT

I'm in Las Vegas and i'm not sure if there was a part that supports the fenders but i'll ask my brother and reply back asap.

MORAPTOR700

After looking at my raptor there is a support that comes off the frame over to the fenders and thats what supports it. If you where to ship what state are the bars located in. Thanks

PnoT

He has the support bars and it would ship from Las Vegas.

MORAPTOR700

What year raptor 700 did these come off of?
Everything will bolt up minus the one bolt that is missing and which one is it?
These thing bolt onto the foot pegs correct?
They look in good shape but are they bent or dented up any?
Will he take 180.00 shipped?
Let me know. Thanks

PnoT

They bolt onto an 06 700, no big dings or anything (hence the pics), there are no missing bolts since he found the one that was lost.

$180 shipped is fine if it's not more than $25.  What's your zip?

MORAPTOR700

My zip is 63627. Also how would like payment if things look ok. Thanks

PnoT

PM sent for shipping / payment info.

MORAPTOR700

Sent you a PM reply. Forgot shipping info will resend one. Thanks