DASA???

Started by BADRAP08, August 04, 2009, 10:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADRAP08

i just recieved an email from Kevin at Dasa Racing and he told me the duals are in stock and ready for delivery for the 700.

Is this old news? ive been outta the game for a while. I asked him for info, pics, dyno, etc....

???
08 700R SE

BADRAP08

After a little coorespondence ive been told that they just finished the final product last friday, with power commander and after market air filter they make around 12hp vs stock, they only other pipes they have tested them against were the Looney Tune exhaust and they claimed to make 4hp more than the LTE's. He also sent some pics that he took from his phone. they are not the best but here they are anyway.

I asked what type of air filter set up it was he said their own box w/ K&N style filter.

Price 849$
08 700R SE

DL700

SOOOOOO, who wants to buy a set?
i can go down there (local to me) pick up a set and put them to the test!

Why did they mount the cans differently??? makes no sense  ???
CUERVO RACING

Krandall

Looks like they are using the stock mounting spot at least on the right side of the quad. can't tell on the left.

But.. What I see already is, the pic of the left side (sitting on it) look @ the header coming around and going over the motor. It looks like it's resting right on the case. ???

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Warren

Quote from: Krandall on August 04, 2009, 01:03:44 PM
Looks like they are using the stock mounting spot at least on the right side of the quad. can't tell on the left.

But.. What I see already is, the pic of the left side (sitting on it) look @ the header coming around and going over the motor. It looks like it's resting right on the case. ???

that's what i was thinking too.

i think i will stick with my barkers.  :clap:
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Segkast

The numbers better be good, not a big fan of the way these look.... Do the headers step up at all, or the same size the whole way back ?

+1 more on the mounting/routing...
Oury grips & Yamalube