700 Raptor 1st one

Started by MORAPTOR700, December 20, 2008, 08:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MORAPTOR700

Bought me a raptor 700 today. Oh my GERD this thing has got some power. During the test drive I was in 2nd gear and goosed it and the front end went toward the sky. :) :) It a used 07 700 SE with orange carbon fiber paint scheme and black. Beautiful bike. It has less than 10 hrs on it still has the nipples on the tire and red and green marking the tires and no scratches on the plastic. I just cant get over the power this thing has. What do you guys think this thing is worth or what I payed for it. Just want to see if I got a good deal. I think I did. Oh got a 300.00 helmet matching helmet with it too.
From what I've seen on the site here its a good one and I will probably be asking ? and learning some from you guys. Thanks for any future advice. Tony
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

EVL LS1

Gunz

Quote from: MORAPTOR700 on December 20, 2008, 08:02:10 PM
Bought me a raptor 700 today. Oh my GERD this thing has got some power. During the test drive I was in 2nd gear and goosed it and the front end went toward the sky. :) :) It a used 07 700 SE with orange carbon fiber paint scheme and black. Beautiful bike. It has less than 10 hrs on it still has the nipples on the tire and red and green marking the tires and no scratches on the plastic. I just cant get over the power this thing has. What do you guys think this thing is worth or what I payed for it. Just want to see if I got a good deal. I think I did. Oh got a 300.00 helmet matching helmet with it too.
From what I've seen on the site here its a good one and I will probably be asking ? and learning some from you guys. Thanks for any future advice. Tony

Congrats on your recent purchase. :thumbs: Hope your not married, cause if you are expect alot of groundings coming your way. As far as price goes, depends on what part of the country your in. I've seen your model go from anywhere between $3200-$5500. I paid $4200 for mine and saw one exactly like it 2 days later for $3600. No big deal, I love my freakin bike. All in all if you feel like you got a good deal, then chances are you did.  Anyhow congrats again and welcome aboard.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

socalrappy700

Congrats on your new quad.  That is the sister model to my quad.  We're here for your questions so feel free to ask. 

And welcome to the site, we're happy to have you here.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

MORAPTOR700

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on December 20, 2008, 08:24:55 PM
Quote from: MORAPTOR700 on December 20, 2008, 08:02:10 PM

Congrats on your recent purchase. :thumbs: Hope your not married, cause if you are expect alot of groundings coming your way. As far as price goes, depends on what part of the country your in. I've seen your model go from anywhere between $3200-$5500. I paid $4200 for mine and saw one exactly like it 2 days later for  $3600. No big deal, I love my freakin bike. All in all if you feel like you got a good deal, then chances are you did.  Anyhow congrats again and welcome aboard.

**Actually I am married with 3 girls. We purchased a 110 4 wheeler for my 10 yr old 3 months ago and about a month ago we purchase a 90cc for my 4 yr old girl so of course dad was going to have to get one to take the girls riding. Buying them one was all planned (by me)  ;) to purchase me one. I've got about 30 mins. of ride time so far and love it.

socalrappy700

Sounds like fun, now just wait till winter is over.  Just wait till winters over, then the fun really begins.  Make sure to look out for some of our group rides.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Kamakazi

this is by far the best raptor community out there.  not only did you luck into a great bike, but you lucked into a great group of people.  enjoy your time here, and keep that front end in the air :thumbs:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Peelz

Quote from: kamakazi on December 20, 2008, 10:29:41 PM
this is by far the best raptor community out there.  not only did you luck into a great bike, but you lucked into a great group of people.  enjoy your time here, and keep that front end in the air :thumbs:

quote o' the day. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Warren

congrats on the new quad man. i hope you have alot of fun on it, and a deep pocket book(ask anyone here, you will need it. lol)
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Livingmylife93

Enjoy  :thumbs:

You got the best quad out there, and joined the best site!

VanillaGorilla

Hey another Missouri raptor, and the best looking one at that. :thumbs:

MORAPTOR700

Hey VanillaGorilla where are you located? I believe you are right on the best looking one as I see you have one like it to.

VanillaGorilla

Ya was goning to buy a white one, then saw the black and orange one at the stealership.  It was love at first site.  I am living north of Kansas City.

fire raptor

Keep the rubber side down. Enjoy your new Quad and ask away! Welcome.

BLU700R

Congrats on the buy! And remember a good purchase is another mans jelousy :thumbs:
+2 TB+GYTR full exhaust+12.1 JE+PCIII+15T+HotCams2+GYTR Intake+Iridium Plug=Crazy Badassness

Man do I miss my wheeler :(