Racing Series...

Started by Temptation, November 28, 2008, 05:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temptation

I am thinking of gettin some guys and even gals to do a winter racing series with either PURE or MX vs ATV UNTAMED on the XBOX 360 and make is a series deal where you earn points for where you finish...Do you guys have any interest in this and maybe get some sponsors to throw something small up for the winner of the series..I can get some goods for it and maybe do it on Saturday nites around 10-11 pm eastern time so the west coaster's can get in on it....What ya think...this is just and idea...And please don't hi-jack the thread on the PS3 vs X box issue....Feel free to leave comments if ya think it could work...If ya have a negative comment about it then please feel free to keep it to yourself. :thumbs:

Also leave whether you prefer PURE or MX vs ATV UNTAMED....

Warren

i havn't played pure yet but i know UNTAMED is good. i'd play but i have the PS3. and thats all i'll say about that. and also i don't have online access with it.

but i would say the mx vs atv would be a good game of choice. it's been around longer and people should know it better.  :thumbs:
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Temptation

I have both and like both...I agree pure is a lil on the strick side of things for free ride, but in a series ya have to stay on track... :thumbs: :thumbs:

who else but rk

dont have pure yet but i have mx vs. atv and that would be awsome! i got it for 360
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Temptation

Sweet... I am up for which ever one.... My gamer tag is  TEMPTATION 660

exentix

i suck at racing on there and i dont have xbl but i should be gettin it, id be down for it if you got enough peeps, i know rr34 used to play it too, he prolly would?... i dont have pure, but i did rent it, i say mx vs atv would be better, more realistic

kyledvor61

i got untamed for 360 and XBL