Powder Coated Black +2 T-dub swinger

Started by theshee, October 15, 2008, 12:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dabigbratj

so tempting but i have to pay for my shocks this week  ???
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

txredxj

i'll take it if you still have it if you will take 240 shipped?? all i have left in pay pal account

txredxj

theshee

sold to txredxj  pending payment... Thanks bro.
4mil, K&T drag ported banshee, 1-5 duneable overide, CPI Inframes, +6 swinger, JJ&A Drag Axle- Just a slow Hillshooter
2009 RZR-S, Baja Front Bumper, 3500lb Winch, and full cooler of beer in the back!
2008 Yamaha Grizzly 700- All stock with some 26" Mudders!
2005 Polaris RMK 700, Piped and Ported!!

mustangracer42

txredxj

ThisGuyAlex

hope it don't snap like everyone else's....good luck
sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock

wobble

Quote from: ThisGuyAlex on November 18, 2008, 09:36:34 AM

I wouldn't say everyone else's. He sold hundreds and hundreds of these. While there were some failures, the percentage of failures appears to be low. The f'd up part is he's not around to warranty them. Oh well, shit happens. That's always a risk when ya buy from the little guy instead of a large, well-established company.

I beat the crap out of mine and I have two buddies that also have his swingarms. So far....so good. :lol:

theshee

Quote from: ThisGuyAlex on November 18, 2008, 09:36:34 AM

i wouldnt be to concerned about it breaking... I ran tdub swingers on my drag banshees for a long time and never had a problem. It will be fine...
4mil, K&T drag ported banshee, 1-5 duneable overide, CPI Inframes, +6 swinger, JJ&A Drag Axle- Just a slow Hillshooter
2009 RZR-S, Baja Front Bumper, 3500lb Winch, and full cooler of beer in the back!
2008 Yamaha Grizzly 700- All stock with some 26" Mudders!
2005 Polaris RMK 700, Piped and Ported!!