NEW SITE IS UP!

Started by TechQuadShop, November 06, 2008, 10:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechQuadShop

Check it out!  www.tqsatv.com

More products, Easier to Navigate, and Updates Daily.  Keep checking back for new products.  And if you dont see something that I may have missed dont be afraid to post up here what you would like to see. 

Also any feedback positive or negative is much appreciated
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

socalrappy700

MUCH better then the old site.  And keep getting that product up.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Very nice...much better, checked it out last night! :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Question, is there any discount available through online ordering for RS, RF, and MR Members?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

TechQuadShop

Yes I have coupon codes for you guys :P
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

Flynbyu

Looks awesome.

Much better layout.

I would change the categories section and do bold lettering on all the items listed. Make 'em stand out.

I like the worldwide shipping to the right. You're the first site I've seen to annouce that.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Way to go Steve  :clap:

I've reccommended you to my friends and to others while out riding, and they'd always come back with the same response.  "I couldn't find what you were talking about on the TQS website"   :mad:  Offcourse I would just tell them to call and you always hooked them up.  But now it looks as if your really getting that site fairly compehensive  :grin_nod:

Aaron

Buck

You should post up a section for your TQS graphics Steve  :thumbs:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable. unfortunately you can only have 2 at the same time

exentix

Quote from: Buck on November 07, 2008, 11:51:55 AM
You should post up a section for your TQS graphics Steve  :thumbs:
i think he said theyre all custom made and he doesnt make a profit off them so you have to call if you want them made

TechQuadShop

Yep the TQS graphics kits are custom only.  I dont advertise them other than word of mouth.

I'm working on get the category sections bolded.  I agree there.

Lots more products on the way.  Check back again in about a week!