Where To Ride

Started by cato1522, December 03, 2008, 10:31:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cato1522

Ok I live in Scott City Mo, ten miles south of Cape Girardeau, and two hours south of St. Louis...Where is a good place me and my buddies can go to ride for the weekend that wont take a day to get to?
07 Raptor 700 SE
HMF slip-on, K & N Air Filter, Velocity Aluminum Intake, Outwears Pre-filter, Trinity Racing EFI Controller, Renthal 13 tooth Front Sproket, Custom Aluminum Air Box, Moose Racing Nerfs, Pro Armor Kill Switch, AC front bumber, Fly Racing Handle bars, One Industries Graphics, and Scott grips

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

cato1522

Ive been there, its only like 45 minutes away. I was just wondering if there was a bigger place maybe to stay a weekend it or something.
07 Raptor 700 SE
HMF slip-on, K & N Air Filter, Velocity Aluminum Intake, Outwears Pre-filter, Trinity Racing EFI Controller, Renthal 13 tooth Front Sproket, Custom Aluminum Air Box, Moose Racing Nerfs, Pro Armor Kill Switch, AC front bumber, Fly Racing Handle bars, One Industries Graphics, and Scott grips

preddy08

Chadwick is one of the coolest places I have ever ridden!!! really rocky and really hard on you and your machine, but well worth it!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.