Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Minnesota Ride  (Read 3190 times)

Offline vern burny

• Street Cred: 0
Re: Minnesota Ride
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2008, 01:51:56 PM »
Hey Krandall, do you think it would be possible to get to Chengwatana from your parents house riding the ditch?

Offline NCHKustoms

• Street Cred: 1
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2008, 02:32:54 PM »
Anything is possible ;) just gotta outrun the DNR on the highways 8)
2004 Honda 440ex.

Future Raptor Owner.

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2008, 02:40:51 PM »
Hey Krandall, do you think it would be possible to get to Chengwatana from your parents house riding the ditch?

Hmmmm, I can do some looking, it'd be a heck of a trip.. I know there's no trail up 61.. Learned that the hard way.. dang DNR. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline vern burny

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2008, 03:11:41 PM »
The riding booklet says you are alowed to ride in the "ditch".  What did the DNR say about riding alont that stretch?

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2008, 03:13:48 PM »
The ditch is very unrideable. It's all swamp. We drove from hinkley to pine city on the shoulder. :lol: :lol: :lol:

got pulled over in Beroun.  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Bert

• Street Cred: 7
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2008, 04:04:13 PM »
The ditch is very unrideable. It's all swamp. We drove from hinkley to pine city on the shoulder. :lol: :lol: :lol:

got pulled over in Beroun.  :lol:
:rofl:  I hate when that happens

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2008, 07:53:44 AM »
For anyone still interested.

We're leaving Braham @ about 10:00am. 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Bert

• Email
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2008, 11:37:31 AM »
No one from work has called me yet so I called in to double check. No one picked up my Friday & Saturday night yet.    I work for them when they request time off but when I request time off they are always busy. What a bunch of  :mad:   :slap:

:lol:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2008, 08:17:22 AM »
Well.. Saturday was the BIG day! We honestly couldn't have asked for any better weather. Was about 65. Sunny, a little breeze.

This was our first time for all of us riding on state trails. So we were all ready for the experience. We got to our parking spot, there were about 8 trucks parked in this specific spot. All riding 4x4z. Whatever no big deal. we take our first trail it was about a 3-4 mile loop that came back to our parking spot. First 1/10th of it was sand. Awesome. Little ruts here and there. but no rocks, it had rained a few days before so the sand was wet and no dust. We get a little farther out... it was nothing but rocks. I was glad I had the ishock and precision. My bro.... not so fortunate :lol:

We got finished off that ride. and went to some more trails. There were a few really sweet spots. Lots of hills up and down. turns bends ect.. Ran into a Rappy out there. gave him the whats up! but. he just flew by us.. whatev....  The last trail we took was nothing but water... holes. more water, some more holes, some water, and then rocks. It was a blast. my bro and I were riding sport quads. the 3rd perosn with us was riding his brand new king quad 750... my bro and I were muddy head to toe.... the guy on the king quad.. had a little mud on his shoes. :mad:  :lol:  It was a blast. I had a lot of fun, and it was only about 1 hour from my parents place!! It closes down Nov 1st. So... WE'll be back next year! :clap: :clap: 8) 8) 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Bert

• Email
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2008, 09:12:38 AM »
Glad you had a great time  :thumbs:
Worked  sucked  :lol:

What trails were you riding?

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2008, 09:45:50 AM »
Glad you had a great time  :thumbs:
Worked  sucked  :lol:

What trails were you riding?

like the actual names of the trails? All I really know is we parked inside the St. Croix St. Park.  :lol:

We put on just under 31 miles in about 2.5 hours.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline vern burny

« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2008, 11:17:30 AM »
Well my wheelers managed to go on a ride, unfortunatly I wasn't riding them.  My friend borrowed my 2 rides and took his fiance to St. Croix.  They joined some other friends of mine and rode to Danbury for Ice Cream and back.  They figured about a total of 50 some miles.  He told me that they there had been some work on the trails and that the spots that had flooded last year had new drain pipes laid in.  Krandall, next year I am going to find you and make you get a sticker to ride in Wisconsin.

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2008, 01:23:39 PM »
I am TOTALLY for riding in Wisconsin. Lydia's bro lives in Black River Falls. I'm trying to wrok on gettin somethin set up for that next year.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: