Get the Party Started:) TRF Big Three Kit pricing.

Started by Team Rocket Factory, October 20, 2008, 06:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Rocket Factory

To see how good this site is,  I want to offer a special Big Three package to all Raptor Source members till nov 1st.     

Barker inframe Std.  Intake, PCIII, for 1099.00 shipped in the usa.  and 1235.00 with a hot cam

www.teamrocketfactory.com

775-575-9800

I just posted a similar post like this earlier,  Did it get pulled for some reason.  Am I breaking the rules again  :'(

[attachment deleted by admin]

Krandall

I think you're goin crazy Jason.. There wasn't another post like this.   ???

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

digitalhearing

This Forum Rocks !

powder coater

This is the STROKER site. No 3 mods here.  Is this intake the same one that won the 2008 intake shoot out?
Jason for Presedent !

socalrappy700

Quote from: powder coater on October 21, 2008, 08:04:10 AM
This is the STROKER site. No 3 mods here.  Is this intake the same one that won the 2008 intake shoot out?

:rofl:

And I hope your talking about the strokers in the 700 mod area and not the ones in the vip area.

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Team Rocket Factory

I think I might have typed it and forgot to submit it before.  or I am crazy and you guys can all come along for the ride:) 

Powder Coater,  you are incorrect, this is for my new in the box intake,  It is for those wanting to maintain there box like a trinity intake but bigger.  More like a fuelatv intake. ;)  but not. 

Since this is a stroker site.  I will a give the Big 5  for 2500.00   Barker duals, Intake, PCIII, Hotcam. + 15mm Billet Stroker crank. 8)

Here you go,  just want to make sure we fit in.

Jason

Votes are in.......Here is a picture of the TRF 2008 Rider of the Year,

[attachment deleted by admin]

Colorado700R

socalrappy700

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 21, 2008, 09:10:38 AM
We're a stroker site?  Since when?   ???

Since Brian and Sully have worked so hard in the VIP area. 

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Team Rocket Factory on October 21, 2008, 09:08:21 AM
I think I might have typed it and forgot to submit it before.  or I am crazy and you guys can all come along for the ride:) 

Powder Coater,  you are incorrect, this is for my new in the box intake,  It is for those wanting to maintain there box like a trinity intake but bigger.  More like a fuelatv intake. ;)  but not. 

Since this is a stroker site.  I will a give the Big 5  for 2500.00   Barker duals, Intake, PCIII, Hotcam. + 15mm Billet Stroker crank. 8)

Here you go,  just want to make sure we fit in.

Jason

Votes are in.......Here is a picture of the TRF 2008 Rider of the Year,

Damn, thanks for the killer deal Jason.   :thumbs:

And that rider goes by "Fluffy" here.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

SUB454

Paul, I stayed with Kenz as long as I could....to make sure you won "rider of the year 08".

It's ALL MINE in 2009 :lol: It'll be the year of the long-rod. We may have some tuff competition from the racer's headed to TRF :thumbs:
DIRECTDRIVE

socalrappy700

year of the "long rods" looks like Jason better look for some new riders.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

powder coater

Ok Socal how is it my standing hasn't changed yet. TRF Rider of the year should be in neon.

First I would like to thank our team captain Jason who has been a shining light when everything is so dark.
Sub454 for being such a pain in the ass I needed to show him his.
And of course my family that has done everything they could to push me into another Hobie.

Jason for Presedent !

Colorado700R

Quote from: powder coater on October 21, 2008, 01:45:51 PM
Ok Socal how is it my standing hasn't changed yet. TRF Rider of the year should be in neon.

I agree  :clap:

Powder coater