someone give this man a real set! please!

Started by exentix, October 17, 2008, 07:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exentix

Temptation

kyledvor61

Peelz

I told him he could work for me dealing...but he preferred to bang on plastic buckets for quarters. :lol:  whatevs! :rolleyes:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

Flynbyu

Some street performers are very talented!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

BackwoodsBoy

The thing is though they must not know or see it. Skills like that can make you thousands maybe millions. He is just happy to buy his pint and eat his mcchickens after a long days work!  :clap:
2007 Rappy SE
A few mods, more to come!

Peelz

Quote from: BackwoodsBoy on October 18, 2008, 10:31:01 AM
The thing is though they must not know or see it. Skills like that can make you thousands maybe millions. He is just happy to buy his pint and eat his mcchickens after a long days work!  :clap:

ba dum -crish! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BackwoodsBoy

Hey Peels, I am planning on being at Little Sahara in April. Think you'll be heading there that month?
2007 Rappy SE
A few mods, more to come!

Danny T

Peelz

Quote from: BackwoodsBoy on October 18, 2008, 01:40:23 PM
Hey Peels, I am planning on being at Little Sahara in April. Think you'll be heading there that month?

got to rides/meets section. We have a thread there for a mini Raptor source rally. April 3-5 or something like that. Yep I plan on making it!

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

BRAD

cool vids. the beat of that second one just about put my drunk ass to sleep lol
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Warren

that kind of sounds like the peanut butter jelly song. lol
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB