DynoJet Quick shifter

Started by tonyrt44, August 28, 2008, 05:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonyrt44

I have purchased the quick shifter from DynoJet and wondering if anyone is using it, or knows about its settings.

I need a starting point where I can set the kill time/duration for the clutchless shifting.

It has been posted on the other "forum", but that write up has only discussed the physical installation, but NOT the programming part of it.

Ranking:   ???

jwraptor

I would say you need to program it on the dyno so you can set it up on each gear at the optimal RPM.  Good luck with this and please give feed back b/c I have heard not so good things about all of these except the pingel and I haven't heard anyone run one of those.  I don't exactly remember what I heard but has something to do with sand and when it shuts the feul off for the split second.  I believe raptortrent has tried one.

scholle

We havent been able to get them to work in sand or dirt. The wheel spin is just to much. I have seen them work on paved tracks through.

tonyrt44

Quote from: scholle on August 28, 2008, 10:02:45 AM
We havent been able to get them to work in sand or dirt. The wheel spin is just to much. I have seen them work on paved tracks through.

If I can power shift, ie by let off the throttle for a short period, I sure can use it.

running 12 paddles haulers help with the wheel spin
Ranking:   ???

DL700

ive heard the same.....had to pretty much kill the bike to get it to shift......good luck man and keep us posted.....im one of very few who is running the HUB and IGN....with some custom tweaks
CUERVO RACING

digitalhearing

I sure hope the shifter works for you, I have been looking at this and the Pingle for almost a year. 

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

RaptorR

Come on Grant just buy it..... you know you want it :grin_nod: