Blown up

Started by air, August 12, 2008, 06:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

That's exactly the case for me as well, I didn't want to go stroker until my crank seized up and I priced a new stocker and the different strokers.  It makes sense to go with the +5 for about the same cash as a stock replacement.  I just got my cases split tonight, will have the crank in in the morning.  By the way Racer's Edge is saving my ass on this build and having me running by the weekend.  I called them today because my piston and cylinder wasn't going to be done in time and they got me a cylinder, piston, and shaved it down to where we wanted it and it will be here tomorrow.  That's twice in a row they have stepped to the plate at the very last minute for me to get me going for a weekend.  These guys are the best customer service in the industry bar none.  That and the fact that their shit rocks puts them at the top of the heap in my book.  Thanks guys.

Sandeater

GOOD NEWS!! Yay  :clap: :clap:  At least someone is coming through for you  :thumbs:
My Sand Only Queen
Currently being rebuilt
2006 RE 778
Slingshot Lockup
+6 SLC Ladder Swingarm
Paint by JK Customs

digitalhearing

Way to go Racers Edge  :thumbs:  I love fast customer service.

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

SandMan812

Wow, from all the reading I have been doing it sounds like this Racers Edge place is the guys I need to call to buy the parts for my winter project. 
ex·pe·ri·ence ~ def.: That which you receive just after you needed it.

air

KBR is a great place also. :thumbs: Without Kam and Marty's help I still would be down.   :clap:
They usually have what you need to build a 700.
They also put a lot of R & D time in to find the best combos and best of all they share their findings on here.
Rusty