put sum spinners

Started by Caliraptor, August 08, 2008, 08:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1raptor

will the new 2010 camaro ever get here??

BRAD

ok i have seen it all now
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Bert

Calexiraptor - Do you have a pic of the spinners on your quad?

Kenny

I guess it was inevitable that the "bling" crowd would jump on the ATV wagon :( The good thing is, there is no sun visor or head rest, so that should keep the TV monitors to a minimum. I guess you could always put a foldout on the tank :lol:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

Gaber

BADRAP08

???

THEY SPINNIN THEY SPINNIN!!!
08 700R SE

kyledvor61

PDX Raptor

Wonder if i could fit some 15" woofers and amp on mine.....no use having spinners and some 22s if I aint bumpin  :thumbs:
Charlie

Kenny

Quote from: BADRAP08 on August 09, 2008, 05:55:31 PM
???

OH shit! I could hear Chris Rock!! :rofl:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154

Krandall

Quote from: Kenny on August 09, 2008, 08:19:40 PM
Quote from: BADRAP08 on August 09, 2008, 05:55:31 PM
???

OH shit! I could hear Chris Rock!! :rofl:

+1 on that!!!!

THEY SPINNIN N***A THEY SPINNIN!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmrjX6NL0u8        :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

exentix

Quote from: Kenny on August 09, 2008, 08:32:59 AM
I guess it was inevitable that the "bling" crowd would jump on the ATV wagon :( The good thing is, there is no sun visor or head rest, so that should keep the TV monitors to a minimum. I guess you could always put a foldout on the tank :lol:
no not exactly... on pimp my ride some dude rode quads and they got him a 660 and put a dvd player and screen on it under the rear grab bar...  :confused:

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on August 10, 2008, 01:59:14 PM
no not exactly... on pimp my ride some dude rode quads and they got him a 660 and put a dvd player and screen on it under the rear grab bar...  :confused:

its on the back so all the 350 riders can watch it :rofl:

Kenny

Quote from: exentix on August 10, 2008, 01:59:14 PM
:rofl: Unbelievable! Next we'll be putting wing stacks, neons, and strobes. We used to sell those jet caps for the tire valve stems when I had a stereo shop. It looked like you had some cheap ass Wal-mart sneakers on your car. We also did a ton of those big tachs that constantly changed colors. There were times that I just had to leave for the day, because I had seen enough. It was amazing to watch these kids come in with a vintage muscle car that their dad had lovingly stored for them years ago, and their kids would want me to put big 4" fart cans on the back... ::)... You could watch the dad's face. It was like they just found out their kid was queer or something..... They still loved their kid, but had really hoped for a different outcome :'( 

Hey, did you guys know that this forum would not let you spell Queer?

Queer
queer
kweer

Q u e e r
Q ueer
:rofl:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154