jwraptor

These are some good shots of mt wrist.

[attachment deleted by admin]

preddy08

How long you going to be out for?

Gotta love the x-rays, have too many of those laying aroung....LOL
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

jwraptor

I start PT in 5 weeks.  That was a nice break!

preddy08

Quote from: jwraptor on July 31, 2008, 12:07:08 PM
I start PT in 5 weeks.  That was a nice break!

PT sucks ass, make sure you get some hot chick, that always helps.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Krandall

dang. that looks awesome. Are those zipties? lol

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

jwraptor

I asked for 200 mph tape but then I remembered I was alergic to the adhesive.  :rofl:

Bert

How long has it been?
How does it feel?

jwraptor

Surgery was last thursday.  Got the cast off today and this is the second day w/o taking pain killers.

r1rider98

You'll be taking them again during therapy.
'07 Raptor 700: Barker duals, Trinity Proflow intake, K&N w/outerwear, no lid, PC3, SE Shocks and Scotts dampner.

Bert

jwraptor
How did this happen again ?

A guy at work ended up at his ex's apartment & she flipped & called the authorities, he jumped out the window & now has a cast on his arm & ankle  ::)

jwraptor

I imagine I will pop them like tic tacs.  I did on my two shoulder reconstructions.  I will be rehabbing both wrists and my left shoulder.  Should be a blast.  It just sucks that I had my motor rebuilt and only rode it 4 days and then I wiped out.  Its hard to set up the bike with my butt on the couch.  And NO I don't need anyone to ride it for me.  :rofl:

jwraptor

Look farther down in 700 dicussion forum its too long of a story for a one handed typer.

r1rider98

I know. Both shoulders, left wrist, (broke 2 times in four places) 3 fingers and almost lost thumb on left hand. Therapy SUCKS! All from sportbike wrecks.
'07 Raptor 700: Barker duals, Trinity Proflow intake, K&N w/outerwear, no lid, PC3, SE Shocks and Scotts dampner.