Finally a few new pictures

Started by Langford, July 19, 2008, 11:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Langford

I told everybody I would post up a few new pictures of my Raptor after I got the B&N paintwork installed, well...it took me a while because my quad has been filthy for the past few weeks from the last dunes trip over the 4th of July.  I finally got her all cleaned up, so I went out and snapped a few pics....I know its not much yet, but its still pretty new. 

'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

RR34

pretty dope. wheels and paint make it look like a heavily modded quad even though its basically stock. 8)
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Langford

yeah, the performance stuff will be next.  Monsters, pcIII, and FCI intake to start, then a 727 down the road.
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

Peelz

sweet ride! These quads look great with black rims. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Langford

I'm still 50/50 on the black wheels...a lot of the detail of them get lost because they are all black.  I think I'm going to order another set of the SS112's, but the silver and black ones to go on some dirt tires for trail riding.  Depending on which one I like better, I may paint the all black ones silver/black to match the other pair. 

Krandall

or just do silver accents like on the outside parts of the spokes :thumbs:

Looks great man! :grin_nod:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

EVL LS1

sweet! i'll get pics on our site tonight =)

Warren

:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Sandeater

Looks good!  :thumbs: I like the hood and tank cover also  :grin_nod:
My Sand Only Queen
Currently being rebuilt
2006 RE 778
Slingshot Lockup
+6 SLC Ladder Swingarm
Paint by JK Customs

kyledvor61

it all flows together so awesome :nana:

grap660

sweet raptor i like the hood  :grin_nod:
2004 raptor 660 blue, alba racing pipe,pro flow kit,pro design foam filter,jetted,gytr skid plate,razr 2 on rear,monster stickers,

dads 2005 yfz 450 alba edtion,alba racing pipe,alba racing graphics,trinty intake,itp holeshots on rear,tag handle barz,jetted,cam mod

blueyamaha

I love the rims!!! O and nice hood and topper!!!

SUB454

DIRECTDRIVE

exentix

thats probably the nicest looking raptor ive ever seen with a stock exhaust  :lol: looks BA man