Great Quotes:

Started by Colorado700R, July 14, 2008, 11:58:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyledvor61

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 20, 2008, 05:45:47 PM
"You can have all the horse power in the world, but if you can't stick it, it don't mean Sh :mad: t !!!"

-John Force
:( +1

FoundArealQuad

It is a painful thing to look at your own trouble and know that you yourself and no one else has made it.

Sophocles
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

FoundArealQuad

I destroy my enemy when I make him my friend.

Abraham Lincoln
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

FoundArealQuad

It ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth.

Rocky Balboa

FoundArealQuad

Every man dies. Not every man really lives. [In the movie Braveheart]

William Wallace

FoundArealQuad

Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it? Tommy Boy

Peelz

Quote from: Polarass525 on July 23, 2008, 06:46:21 AM
Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it? Tommy Boy

here: "you can get a good look at a t-bone steak by sticking your head up a bull's ass, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it?"

I love that movie

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women"

-Conan

FoundArealQuad

Colorado700R

"I am engaged with three chinese divisions, and I am surronded.  Situation, Excellent!!!   I'm attacking"

-General "Chesty" Puller, USMC

Most decorated Marine ever.

Peelz

Leo Tolstoy:
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

"Where the FERK did all these indians come from ???"

-Lt. Col. George Custer at the little bighorn

:lol:

FoundArealQuad

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 23, 2008, 10:39:00 AM
"Where the F :mad: ck did all these indians come from ???"

-Lt. Col. George Custer at the little bighorn

:lol:

right before his peter was violated by an arrow. :rofl:

Peelz

my new fave:

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you." 

Looks like I am safe. :rofl: