Key holder/bar mounts

Started by PDX Raptor, August 05, 2008, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDX Raptor

I have a houser stem with anti vibe mount. I was going to drill a whole in the plastics (same spot as reverse but the other side) for the key, until I saw a raptor with after market stem and what looked like a metal adapter for the key/ingition. I did not get a good look at it because he drove off as I was approaching. Anyone know if I am crazy or if someone sells an adapter to mount the key in the original position?
Charlie

preddy08

You might be seeing this. http://www.roxspeedfx.com/cgi-bin/cart/showitems.cgi?subcat_id=260 I had it when I had the rox raiser and flex bars. Worked really well.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

PDX Raptor

Not sure if that will work with my set up. I'm still using 7/8 but I think the mounts are wider/further apart then stock. BTW I took your advice and changed out the fibers on my clutch and it runs great. Thanks!
Charlie

preddy08

Quote from: PDX Raptor on August 05, 2008, 12:38:54 PM
Not sure if that will work with my set up. I'm still using 7/8 but I think the mounts are wider/further apart then stock. BTW I took your advice and changed out the fibers on my clutch and it runs great. Thanks!

Cool glad to hear it runs great! That link is to just a dash piece that holds you key. It just mounts to the top of your stem.

PDX Raptor

Does it use the same holes as the bar mount?
Charlie

preddy08

It uses the same pattern as stock.