Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Off-Topic / Re: Post some good jokes here!!!!
« Last post by Krandall on February 20, 2019, 09:42:15 AM »
Most definitely :lol:
Off-Topic / Re: Post some good jokes here!!!!
« Last post by Hefe on February 20, 2019, 08:41:48 AM »
I bet this holds true for MN and IA too

* If your local Dairy Queen is closed from September through May, you may live in Michigan.
* If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don't even work there, you may live in Michigan.
* If you've worn shorts and a jacket at the same time, you may live in Michigan.
* If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong ...number,... you may live in Michigan.
* If "vacation" means going anywhere North of Grand Rapids for the weekend, you may live in Michigan.
* If you measure distance in hours, you may live in Michigan.
* If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once, you may live in Michigan.
* If you have switched from 'heat' to 'A/C' in the same day and back again, you may live in Michigan.
* If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you may live in Michigan.
* If you install security lights on your house and garage, but leave both doors unlocked, you may live in Michigan.
* If you carry jumpers in your car and your wife knows how to use them, you may live in Michigan.
* If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit, you may live in Michigan.
* If the speed limit on the highway is 70 mph -you're going 80 and everybody is passing you, you may live in Michigan.
* If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow, you may live in Michigan.
* If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction, you may live in Michigan.
* If you have more miles on your snow blower than your car, you may live in Michigan.
* If you find 10 degrees "a little chilly", you may live in Michigan.
* If you actually understand these jokes, repost this so all of your Michigan friends and others can see, you definitely do live - or have lived - in Michigan
Off-Topic / Re: Lost family(kinda long read)
« Last post by Peelz on February 18, 2019, 08:48:16 AM »
you wanna end up like Buddy Holly?
no V tail for you!!

:rofl:

meh. if thats how I die.... :thumbs:

dont fly em into snowstorms youll be fine lol
« Last post by Hefe on February 18, 2019, 08:23:31 AM »
you wanna end up like Buddy Holly?
no V tail for you!!
« Last post by Peelz on February 18, 2019, 07:38:40 AM »
well.

this lady was MEGA nice. off the charts nice. pretty pissed her sister and nephew hid a child from everyone. really nice visit. made us lunch. hung out for like 4 hrs lol very happy for my wife.. but extra angry she was robbed of people like that in her life...honestly.  :confused: so the pin is pulled from the grenade, so to speak. lol Wonder what will shake out....

Also, her hubby. retired building material salesman who was a pilot for his business travel.. Dude Owned three different airplanes, and made $ on the side instructing. Coulda been peels' uncle takin' him up on flights in his v-tail bonanza! dangit. yah that part's superficial, and selfish.. but.... really interesting guy. long since hung up his wings, took me down to their office and showed me pics.... pretty awesome....

:conceit:
« Last post by Hefe on February 15, 2019, 02:04:44 PM »
my naughty parts are already tingling!!
« Last post by Peelz on February 15, 2019, 12:41:31 PM »
fast forward to now....

As I mentioned above....Wife did her DNA kit.

she knows her dads side,  but never had anything to do with them, his choice. left her mom preggo at 17 yrs old.... Weve met him since, but he bailed on that too.... always wondered why his new wife looked at us like murderers. well.

Got the kit back...she had match pop up as a cousin. She assumed moms side.... BUT, it turns out its her "dad's" Aunt. had NO idea Nichole ever existed. bettin ole daddy never mentioned a word, and then when we did show up, probs told her a bunch of "shes here for my money" nonsense. hes an insurance salesman. please.... shes super nice, wondering how life has been... they hit it off online lol personally, I feel angry she got jipped out of caring family members.

We're goin' to meet this lady Sunday afternoon, should be nice for my wifey to make a connection to her childhood, and have it be a real.....  also, Ill be 2.5 hrs closer to heffer, so theres that. ;) lol
Off-Topic / Re: Troubled Kid(need advice)
« Last post by Peelz on February 11, 2019, 02:43:07 PM »
FWIW, that's about the only way I'll be showing up to a soccer game too.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

but

:mad:

but

:shrug: if thats what gets you there  :rofl:
« Last post by Krandall on February 11, 2019, 02:01:03 PM »
FWIW, that's about the only way I'll be showing up to a soccer game too.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
« Last post by Peelz on February 11, 2019, 01:41:40 PM »
That's awesome all around peelz. That award to him has the potential to do more for him than you could imagine. :thumbs:
gratz to your boy too! Super cool!

;)

Im feeling like im becoming an old man lol.. i struggle any time a kid is treated badly. even if its simple...but if im involved, it bugs me

this kid is extreme, but is no way alone.

Another kid, my sons good friend, a good kid, and excellent player.. his dad showed up booze on his breath at 10:30 am. :/

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]