Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Off-Topic / Re: A trip down memory lane...
« Last post by Hefe on April 28, 2020, 11:31:28 AM »
watching Dorito break his arm messed me up

Gunny mother-hen'd him very well
« Last post by Hefe on April 28, 2020, 11:30:37 AM »
few more
« Last post by Peelz on April 28, 2020, 11:24:10 AM »
lol @ gunny's ass

my FB profile has a pic of gunnys ass on it.

on the bow of his boat -he tagged me. usually I kill tags but i left that one.

reasons.

:conceit:
« Last post by Krandall on April 28, 2020, 11:21:56 AM »
lol @ gunny's ass
« Last post by Hefe on April 28, 2020, 11:16:18 AM »
I have a few to share!

these are from 2009 I think
Off-Topic / Re: To Aaron Dassler:
« Last post by Spartan on April 28, 2020, 08:51:52 AM »
Aaron and Nikki were the first ones I ever rode out on dunes with. I hadn't even slept for like 30 hours at that point. Scared as FERK I'd wreck and start a whole new era of memes, but it was one of the most memorable moments of my life. We definitely had a lot of our moments but I always liked and respected Aaron, and I'll always enjoy the times we had, on and off internet.
Off-Topic / Re: Quote O' The Day
« Last post by Krandall on April 28, 2020, 08:40:59 AM »
[Today at 09:39:46 AM] del ban phucker: just one tiny 18 ga wire that was ten feet long.

[Today at 09:39:56 AM] del ban Peelz: like meh pecker

[Today at 09:40:05 AM] del ban Spartan: Tiny pecker

[Today at 09:40:08 AM] del ban Peelz: 18 gage lol

[Today at 09:40:24 AM] del ban UncleBeaner: Andddd :beans:

[Today at 09:40:26 AM] del ban phucker: giving your wife the tape worm huh

[Today at 09:40:29 AM] del ban Peelz: id take my pants off but the birds try to eat it.
« Last post by Peelz on April 28, 2020, 07:55:05 AM »
It's been a LONG time fuckers. I hope everyone is doing well. I regret all of us having to meet like this under the circumstances. I met Aaron (pussy, as Little Buddah would affectionately add after addressing a-Aron) around 2004-2005 on this GERD awful site. Over the years, Aaron and I remained in contact, as I have with many of you. I would get a call now and then via phone while he was in Germany, while he was working abroad. He always timed it just right as I was driving home on my 45-minute commute, and filled my ear with stories or chatting in general, which was always welcomed. A-aron was a kind soul... twisted AF at times. His humor was so dark, it had warrants and dated a Kardashian. I always appreciated the calls, texts, and funnies he shared with me along the way. He was there when I needed someone to talk to, as was I for him on occasions. I will always remember our conversations about his travels, his life stories, being married to Nikki, and having kids. He was crazy about his family and Nikki. Words can't describe how sorry I am for them and his extended family. I will miss you, Aaron. Thank you for being there for me.

oh man  I forgot about that! those calls

mofo called me from Bayern Munichs soccer stadium... i heard nothing but people screaming.... a week later, I received a package from the motherland with a German national team soccer jersey in it. About 2014 right when they won the world cup. I wore that for good luck on one of my long motorcycle trips....  German bike...german jersey lol

actually choking up thinking about it... i wont be able to return a favor like that.....  :( :( :(
« Last post by UncleBeaner on April 27, 2020, 10:04:47 PM »
It?s been a few years since I?ve been on. Aaron was a great dude and actually re-typed my resume for my first real job lol. His quote of nobody is going to promote you better than yourself stuck with me for years. And I almost forgot :beans:
« Last post by phucker on April 27, 2020, 07:19:29 PM »
I suck with words as most of you know. He was a great dude, had lots of fun hanging out with him and nikki. I will miss his smartass. duct tape, you got some big shoes to fill, make your dad proud.(as we all know he already was)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10