Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Breaking News Thread Version 2.0  (Read 124393 times)

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
Re: Breaking News Thread Version 2.0
« Reply #1740 on: April 21, 2016, 01:54:26 PM »
yea.. asshole... 57 is not old!

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1741 on: April 21, 2016, 02:07:46 PM »
yea.. asshole... 57 is not old!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1742 on: April 21, 2016, 02:08:34 PM »
didn't realize 57 was "that old"
lol

:lol: looked younger than his age.  thinking late 40's. just never knew...
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1743 on: April 21, 2016, 02:58:48 PM »
You know he's been around since the 70's right?
:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1744 on: April 21, 2016, 03:32:12 PM »

yep, but hey youngin'

guess who else has been around since the 70's?

THIS FEKKIN GUY! LOL  :rofl: :rofl:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #1745 on: April 22, 2016, 08:13:32 AM »
and this one too!

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1746 on: July 13, 2016, 10:31:19 AM »
http://www.startribune.com/protesters-block-i-35w-in-minneapolis/386622281/#1

friend of a friend on facespace.

"I don't usually post things like this, but this morning I am in a mood. I understand why people protest. And I support a lot of the reasons behind people's protests. But this morning once again protesters blocked 35W. I work in a hospital and this morning we have late nurses, late doctors, and late patients. This morning we had to cancel and reschedule some surgeries. Surgeries for kids who hadn't eaten for 12 hours because of their pre-op orders who were hungry, stuck in a gridlock, and found out their surgery was cancelled anyway. Kids who's parents drove them multiple hours to find out they would have to turn back around and come back a different day. Kids who come from out of state, from out of this COUNTRY specifically to come to our hospital for their surgeries and care. And before anyone starts jumping down my throat about white peoples problems, know that a majority of the population served by the hospital I work at is non-white. So tell me again how these protests are effective. Or rather, tell it to the parents of the hungry child. Or the parents who had to drive 8 hours. Tell it to the parents of the child in the ER who needs surgery but has to wait for the doctor stuck on the highway."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1747 on: July 13, 2016, 10:59:52 AM »
http://www.startribune.com/protesters-block-i-35w-in-minneapolis/386622281/#1

friend of a friend on facespace.

"I don't usually post things like this, but this morning I am in a mood. I understand why people protest. And I support a lot of the reasons behind people's protests. But this morning once again protesters blocked 35W. I work in a hospital and this morning we have late nurses, late doctors, and late patients. This morning we had to cancel and reschedule some surgeries. Surgeries for kids who hadn't eaten for 12 hours because of their pre-op orders who were hungry, stuck in a gridlock, and found out their surgery was cancelled anyway. Kids who's parents drove them multiple hours to find out they would have to turn back around and come back a different day. Kids who come from out of state, from out of this COUNTRY specifically to come to our hospital for their surgeries and care. And before anyone starts jumping down my throat about white peoples problems, know that a majority of the population served by the hospital I work at is non-white. So tell me again how these protests are effective. Or rather, tell it to the parents of the hungry child. Or the parents who had to drive 8 hours. Tell it to the parents of the child in the ER who needs surgery but has to wait for the doctor stuck on the highway."

:( they don't even know what theyre protesting.

Brian posted one like that. they blocked highway on the way to St Jude. his wife's friend couldnt get their kid to chemo.  :mad: this is a disgusting mess. But wussifying the cops isn't going to help it.

however.... some people aren't right for police service. (me included) I'd bus' a cap in someone way too fast, because Im a chicken$hit scrawny and passive aggressive whiteboy. LOL

______ lives matter. Insert whichever of our human species you think is better than mine and go demonstrate. I was over this before it started.

we're all human. but we keep inventing ways of separating ourselves. Its part of our DNA.

crappy part of this, we've had this conversation here too many times. probably wont end.  :(

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1748 on: August 17, 2016, 07:30:11 AM »
Ellen DeGeneres defends her Usain Bolt tweet some claimed was racist

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ellen-degeneres-defends-usain-bolt-tweet-some-claimed-was-racist-185220311.html

Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres defended herself on Tuesday after some claimed that a humorous Usain Bolt tweet sent out from her social media accounts a day earlier was racist.

“I am highly aware of the racism that exists in our country,” @TheEllenShow tweeted. “It is the furthest thing from who I am.”

DeGeneres’ popular Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts often feature funny images that have been altered to include her. On Monday, her accounts sent out a picture of her riding on Bolt’s back during Sunday’s 100 meter semifinal with the suggestion she’d like to use the Jamaican sprinter’s word-class speed to get her errands done faster.

This is how I’m running errands from now on. #Rio2016 pic.twitter.com/gYPtG9T1ao
— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) August 15, 2016

Some social media users took issue with the image of a white woman riding on a black man’s back and fired back at the accounts.

“So the first thing that pops in your head when looking at this pic is ‘oh let me jump onto his back like he’s a common mule?” one Twitter user wrote.

“No matter if there was no ill intent, it still has racial undertones,” wrote one Facebook user.

“An apology won’t do, this is utterly [expletive] ridiculous, how dare you?” wrote another person on Twitter.

The overwhelming majority of DeGeneres’ followers, however, defended the star.

“What’s wrong with it?” Bryan Young wrote on Twitter. “She’s saying he’s fast. Nothing more, nothing less.”

“People love creating stories. Ellen’s apparently now a racist,” one person responded.

It’s impossible to believe that the comedian had any ill intent or any hidden message. DeGeneres is one of the biggest openly gay stars in Hollywood and has built a legion of fans by treating everyone equally and with respect — from the everyday people she features on her show to the biggest movie stars. As she said in her tweet, sending a racist message would be the exact opposite of her true self.

DeGeneres also has had Bolt on her show before. The three-time 100-meter gold medalist appeared with Ellen and the show tweeted about the time Bolt “lost” a race to a young viral video sensation.

On the other hand, you have to figure her social media team could have seen the criticism coming in today’s climate and taken an easier route for a Bolt-related joke.

What do you think? Was Ellen’s tweet out of bounds?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FERK everyone here.
FERK being PC
I can't even handle it..
people here just need something to bitch about.  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1749 on: August 17, 2016, 08:14:55 AM »
you and me bro.... daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkk

:five:

:mad: ::) :confused:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1750 on: August 24, 2016, 12:14:44 PM »
breaking news. Looks like Im coaching my sons soccer team. Ive just been given the roster.

on my team is a child named "Arian" what in the ACTUAL f**k?! Im going to have to yell that at practice and games. :help: :krandall:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1751 on: August 24, 2016, 01:31:42 PM »
Why any parents would want their kids playing soccer is beyond this guy....

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1752 on: August 24, 2016, 01:39:38 PM »
Why any parents would want their kids playing soccer is beyond this guy....

really.

still?

come on already, let the hate go.  :rofl:

big, and getting bigger.

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/story/atlanta-united-set-season-ticket-record-for-mls-expansion-team-082116

theyre just an expansion team, and havent even kicked a ball yet.....  :lol:

Atlanta United have already sold more than 22,000 season tickets for their expansion year in 2017. That's a record for any MLS expansion team, and would put them second in the entire league this year, behind just the Seattle Sounders.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 01:41:48 PM by OscarTheGrouch »

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1753 on: August 24, 2016, 01:49:01 PM »
Until we find out the season tickets are bought and handed out to homeless people :shrug: once this fad fades, we can get back to merika sports.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1754 on: August 24, 2016, 01:51:20 PM »
Until we find out the season tickets are bought and handed out to homeless people :shrug: once this fad fades, we can get back to merika sports.

is your dad named Darth, cuz n*gga you got some hate issues.

:rofl: