Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Breaking News Thread Version 2.0  (Read 124393 times)

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: Breaking News Thread Version 2.0
« Reply #1620 on: September 23, 2015, 02:24:19 PM »
Interesting.

with this news, and that info about the hellcat....do you find it as funny as me....that at least a few of the people who would make fun of and pobably berate a person who would drive a hellcat, because they supposedly "hate the environment" and the car is, after all, better?

LOL

know what else sucks. people who own one... resale value just dropped out their panties overnight. :(  I dont want one now.

power =efficiency lol if 6.2 liter can make 707... divide into 4 cylinder 1.5 that can make 170..... without forced air.

kinda feel like I went off on a tangent here, but dahellwitit. I want a blue hellcat BADLY. :)

??? the vw resale went down?  Agreed. All sorts of people lost money I imagine. I've never wanted a VW due to them sucking complete ass to work on. (helped a friend swap out an alternator one evening) thing was a bittttttttttch.  too much of a pain for just stupid little things.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1621 on: September 23, 2015, 02:42:37 PM »
people that have one right now, who may be selling one.

I wanted an older one(like a little golf)  for the mrs. to commute in. then maybe give to the boy.  prices HIGH AS HELL. because they're so fuel efficient.

betting the prices drop a bit.  they are indeed fiddly to work on...  :/

same with the beemer though. Instead of 1 system to do a process, well make 16. LOL #germans. I feel like if you cant or wont work on your own stuff, these aren't the machines for you. Unless you are LOADED. I Dont mind having a pain in the ass to work on, IF it's ridculously reliable.  which in my experience, they are. all the little stuff I fixed on the old jetta we had, and then my bike... had I needed a dealer. ID BE BROKE  :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1622 on: September 24, 2015, 08:36:44 AM »

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1623 on: September 24, 2015, 09:26:35 AM »
Not sure how I missed this..

what in the actual ferk

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-says-vaccinations-are-causing-an-autism-epidemic-10505087.html

this...plus he hates mexicans. welp, my vote has been won.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

please tell me you see through my sarcasm. :)

because, wow.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Magz

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 12
    • Email
« Reply #1624 on: September 24, 2015, 10:34:56 AM »
Now I want a VW.........

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1625 on: September 24, 2015, 10:36:28 AM »
Now I want a VW.........

BAHAHAHAHAHA

:rofl:

:thumbs:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1626 on: September 24, 2015, 11:15:07 AM »

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1627 on: September 24, 2015, 12:06:32 PM »

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1628 on: September 24, 2015, 12:36:20 PM »
Harvard employee accused of spending $80k of the university's money to buy Legos and iPads
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.infoblizzard.com/the-blog-smog/harvard-employee-accused-of-spending-80k-of-the-universitys-money-to-buy-legos-and-ipads

A Harvard employee has been charged with stealing an estimated $80,000 from the university and spending it on Lego sets and a variety of gadgets for his home in Watham, Massachusetts.
Shawn Bunn, 44, former computer lab manager and employee of Harvard for 17 years, is being accused of using his university-issued credit card to pay for $80k worth of personal items. The allegations led to Harvard University Police raiding his home, where they found Lego sets, televisions, a table saw, garbage disposal, and multiple iPads.

According to the district attorney's office, the investigation for theft commenced after the Harvard Risk Management and Audit Services Department conducted a review of its finances earlier this year and the inconsistencies eventually led them to Bunn. Authorities believe he had made hundreds of purchases over a four-year time span.
Harvard requires employees who have a university-issued credit card to submit a receipt and a written description for the nature of the purchase when exceeding $75.  Authorities say he had submitted false receipts that did not match up with the items in his department. 

Charges being filed against Bunn include larceny, false entry in corporate books, and using forged documents in Woburn Superior Court.

District Attorney Marian Ryan said in a statement,
“This is a breach of trust by a school employee. Over a period of four years, the defendant is alleged to have made personal purchases in excess of $80,000 therefore diverting resources from the students and faculty of Harvard University.”

Bunn was released after his arraignment with a fitted tracking device and is scheduled to be back in court October 28th to explain his side of the story.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1629 on: September 24, 2015, 12:49:42 PM »
WORTH IT

Offline Magz

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 12
    • Email
« Reply #1630 on: September 30, 2015, 12:53:32 AM »
I'm still not done with VW.........lol

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1631 on: September 30, 2015, 08:01:44 AM »
I'm still not done with VW.........lol

el oh el

saw that one.... poor vw.

im seeing(and not surprised) most owners not givin a fuk.

50mpg and reliable. fuk the air!  :rofl:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1632 on: September 30, 2015, 08:26:10 AM »
random internet quote of the day:

Why are people so shocked to find out a GERMAN car is spewing poisonous gas?

Too soon?

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1633 on: September 30, 2015, 09:47:48 AM »
random internet quote of the day:

Why are people so shocked to find out a GERMAN car is spewing poisonous gas?

Too soon?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1634 on: September 30, 2015, 01:47:37 PM »
Man Uses Raccoon To Start Breathalyzer Equipped Car; Raccoon Then Attacks Driver
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/09/30/man-uses-raccoon-to-start-breathalyzer-equipped-car-raccoon-then-attacks-driver/

This story is straight out of the movie “Tommy Boy.”
Remember the scene when Chris Farley and David Spade were rolling around in the car with what they thought was a dead deer in the back seat and it woke up and attacked the two?
That same kind of event happened — but this time for real — in San Diego, Calif.
A man who needed to blow into a Breathalyzer to start his car was too drunk to do so. What he did next is almost unbelievable. He somehow found a raccoon going through the garbage, captured it and then used the raccoon to blow into the breathalyzer.
Let he who has not kidnapped a raccoon to blow into the ignition breathalyzer interlock system cast the first stone:
According to a report that was shared on Imgur, the raccoon became unconscious so the man left the raccoon in the car and drove off. A short time after, the raccoon woke up and started to attack the driver.
He did not stop driving, however, and so he crashed into a residential fence.
The vehicle then apparently ‘came to a stop’ in a swimming pool.
I’m not one to judge, but generally when you have a Breathalyzer on your steering wheel it’s there because you haven’t made the best decisions in the past. And this, I have to believe, is this man’s rock bottom. It’s also probably the raccoon’s.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: